Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » He is quite a STATEMAN and so INSPIRING best evidenced at his rallies where he BRINGS US ALL TOGETHER! Ever attend one?

He is quite a STATEMAN and so INSPIRING best evidenced at his rallies where he BRINGS US ALL TOGETHER! Ever attend one?

It is such a joyful warm inviting place. The tent is big and don goes out of his way to make all of us feel welcome. The political party matters not. He is OUR president of all the people and his conversation is always based on our similarities. He brings people together in a charming manner and at the end of the rally we are all so thankful and grateful to have attended. We feel as one nation undivided with a common goal.

What other leader could pull that off so frequently and dependably? Are you not well pleased with him?

Posted - February 11, 2020

Responses

• Glad to hear a Trump supporter say this.  It really concerns me when some of his supporters want him to autograph their Bibles and think his political motivations are spiritually motivated.  He is not a Christian in any sense of the word IMO.  
      February 12, 2020 10:21 AM MST

"Trump is not a Christian..." Neither are most of his cult of followers
      February 12, 2020 10:52 AM MST

• It does appear that a lot of his conservative following are devout Christians .. at least that's what they say they are.  He plays them like a violin to get them to think he cares one bit about them or what they stand for.  It's all about him in everything he does.
      February 12, 2020 10:55 AM MST

I am a Christian.  I am not voting for a Pastor in Chief. I am voting for a Commander in Chief. 

I vote on policy. And on policy Trump is batting 100%. Pro life. Conservative judges, religous rights. 

What he does or/has done in his personal life is between him and God. Just as it is with any other person. I do not condone his adultery etc. 
    Policy is what matters the rest is babble. 
      February 12, 2020 11:15 AM MST

Try picking the best Presidential candidate in 2020 instead of voting for a commander in chief. 

.....The Constitution says nothing about what the commander in chief actually does---Constitutional experts have been debating the CiC's duties for a long time. The debate still isn't settled.

But try squaring up in even a general way what Trump did with Ukraine with the following:

Under the Constitution, the President as Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy is the supreme military commander charged with the responsibility of protecting and defending the United States. The phrase “Army and Navy” is used in the Constitution as a means of describing all the armed forces of the United States.

I am a Christian---Catholic to be exact-- and I vote on principle more than policy---Why you might ask?---Well as the temptation of Christ in the desert suggested, Satan has the best policies regarding the world because he is in charge of it---but just because Satan would be an excellent commander in chief for any nation on earth if policies were all that mattered doesn't mean that I would vote for him.

I wouldn't sell my soul for the world, so I am hardly likely to do so for Trump. 

February 12, 2020 2:00 PM MST

POTUS and CIC are the same office. 
    Principal is what decides my position on policies. If ones does not have principles they will flop in the wind.  

Satan has many policies for this world and but no they are not good much less best for it. 
      February 12, 2020 2:36 PM MST

Neither are many who wrongly claim that they are "Christians"--- 

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

February 12, 2020 1:37 PM MST