Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » DONE! SIGNED SEALED AND READY TO BE MAILED! GOD WILLING and the crick don't rise we chose well. Do you vote in person or by mail?

DONE! SIGNED SEALED AND READY TO BE MAILED! GOD WILLING and the crick don't rise we chose well. Do you vote in person or by mail?

Posted - February 14, 2020

Responses

No. In person in election day. 

I do not like the idea of mail-in voting...to easy for fraud or one person to "help" others vote in their household. 
      February 14, 2020 7:54 AM MST

Hahahahaha. Of course you see it that way. I see the exact opposite way. FRAUD occurs at the ballot box all the time. INTIMIDATION/whacking attacking voting machines...screwing around bigly with voting hours and voting locations. We know how all that FRAUD takes place out in a specific place. At home you think people will DEFRAUD each other and LIE TO each other and ATTACK each other? That they absolutely do not TRUST each other? Is that what your family is like m2c? If so I pity thee. Thank you for your reply. I got a question out of it. This post was edited by RosieG at February 14, 2020 9:11 AM MST
      February 14, 2020 9:01 AM MST

My friend's family is like that.
    They are so dominated by the "patriarchal" father, that even as adults they "have to" go to his house and all fill out their ballots like daddy does.  His way or the highway.  They are literally told not to visit or call and removed from his will, if they don't vote the same as him - or how he tells them, if they have a different ballot (different state rep, etc).  Even their spouses are expected to "toe the line".
      February 14, 2020 9:14 AM MST

I know families who would be that way as well. 
      February 14, 2020 11:27 AM MST

I don't have an option.
    Oregon and Washington only allow mail-in ballots.

As I've said before, they are proof of voter fraud and illegal voting.
    They have "motor voter" registration.  Which means anybody (18 or over) who gets a driver's license is automatically registered to vote.
    They do not check against any database to prevent "undocumented workers" from registering.
    Oregon outright refuses to do so, and even runs seminars to help "undocumented" get state services they aren't legally eligible for.
      February 14, 2020 8:10 AM MST

So you agree with m2c then. Okey dokey Walt. Thank you for your reply and Happy Valentine's Day Friday! :)
      February 14, 2020 9:12 AM MST

It's also Oregon Statehood Day.

February 14, 2020 9:15 AM MST