Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » All don learned from impeachment is that "Democrats are vicious". Susie Q Collins sez he learned a lesson from it. Weird dichotomy isn't it?

All don learned from impeachment is that "Democrats are vicious". Susie Q Collins sez he learned a lesson from it. Weird dichotomy isn't it?

Posted - February 15, 2020

Responses

Well a lot of people will see that as another example of how gullible the GOP is - and or how they are full of BS. Cheers and happy weekend!
      February 15, 2020 10:36 AM MST

Yes well that is the way of life these days Nanoose. But I don't think it is being gullible. They know don is insane but he is their guy and that's all they have so they will succor him and suck up to him and protect and embrace him. It speaks ill of them but then none of them give a rat's a** about CHARACTER. Life in these United States today. Be thankful you are a Canadian m'dear. Being an American totally SUCKS right now. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      February 15, 2020 10:56 AM MST

Ya I'm a proud Canadian. For a laugh I'll add the last scandal our Prime Minister was in was when he bought donuts to a meeting and they weren't from Tim Hortons  -  Tim Hortons is a Canadian icon for donuts. Cheers and happy weekend!
      February 15, 2020 11:03 AM MST

Geez Nanoose I LOVE IT! The simplicity of it is quite beautiful. Local pride in something that is ubiquitous. I quite understand WHY he got reamed for not remaining faithful to the local icon donut. That's the kind of scandal I simply adore. It's clean. It's pure. It's logical. SIGH. The dumb city d.c. folks are none of those things. They are dirty infested and don't have one brain among the lot of them. Kudos to your countryfolks. Thank you for your reply! See why I think Canadians are AWESOME? They know what's worth fighting for and what isn't. They don't waste their time on stupid dumb. That's all dumb city d.c. does because that is all dumb city d.c. is. :( This post was edited by RosieG at February 16, 2020 2:05 AM MST
      February 16, 2020 2:04 AM MST

Have you EVER seen such a retarded DINGBAT in your life?

My 95 year old great grandma was sharper than that idiot.  

She is a brain dead moron from a brain dead district. GET HER GONE.  She just keeps screwing everyone.

https://www.thewrap.com/colbert-has-nothing-but-contempt-for-republicans-who-acquitted-trump-especially-susan-collins-video/

Colbert then got to mocking Republicans, specifically those who made unconvincing claims that they believe Trump will change his behavior despite not being convicted. Like Collins, who has been widely mocked for saying on Tuesday that she believes Trump “will be much more cautious in the future.”

“By the way Mr. President if you need help getting rid of a body, I’m your girl,” Colbert said, imitating Collins. “The secret is removing the hands and teeth then killing the guy who sold you the shovel. There’s a reason that the master of horror Stephen King lives in Maine; I seem really folksy but if you listen closely to what I’m justifying, suddenly I seem like a skinbag filled with writing tentacles.”

But Colbert wasn’t done. He noted Collins turned around and on Wednesday said she probably shouldn’t have said she “believes” Trump would change for the better and that a better word would be “hopes.”

“Yes,” Colbert said about that. “And a better word for ‘Senator Susan Collins’ would be ‘former Senator Susan Collins.'” Watch the clip below:

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 16, 2020 2:05 AM MST
      February 15, 2020 2:51 PM MST

The don is a wackadoodle crackpot nutjob. He is definitely insane as they come. He doesn't have a clue about anything at any time. He is a grenade whose pin is pulled. Everyone around him treats him like a precious gem outwardly. Inwardly they are terrified he will go off at the wrong time in the wrong place to the wrong person. KABOOM! Thank you for your thoughtful reply Sharon. He's only just begun. This post was edited by RosieG at February 16, 2020 2:08 AM MST
      February 16, 2020 2:07 AM MST