Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Wanna know why Limbaugh was AWARDED THE MEDAL OF FREEDOM? Click and see.....

Wanna know why Limbaugh was AWARDED THE MEDAL OF FREEDOM? Click and see.....

Rush Limbaugh Turned Heads by Revealing the Name of the Ukraine Whistleblower

Rush LimbaughDonald Trump is seeing red.

The President and all of his supporters were betrayed by an anonymous CIA officer that filed a complaint over Donald Trump’s July phone call with the Ukrainian President.

Rush Limbaugh dropped this bombshell by revealing the name of the Ukraine whistleblower.

Leave it to Rush Limbaugh to come up with a different take on the Democrats’ phony Ukrainian witch hunt.

Most of the Washington, D.C. political media is consumed by the parlor game of trying to figure out the identity of the spy that staged an attempted coup against President Trump.

Limbaugh examined the story from another angle.

And the top rated conservative radio talk show host told his audience that the whistleblower was none other than Donald Trump himself.

Limbaugh explained this was the case because President Trump was the one blowing the whistle on all the crimes committed by the Deep State, fake news media, D.C. swamp, and the Democrats.

“There are a lot of people at risk here. Obama is at risk. The Clintons are at risk. The entire deep state, the administrative state, the ruling class is at risk. The Democrat Party… Remember what Watergate did to the Republicans? It devastated the party for a while. It was a disaster. Now, the media… The media has supported every coup — and that’s what this is. We’re in the midst of a Cold Civil War, and the Democrats with the media have supported every coup attempt,” Limbaugh began.

Limbaugh went on to detail that the power to shine a light on all of their criminal activity rested with President Trump.

“All of these people are at risk of being exposed for orchestrating and implementing a silent coup to overthrow a duly constituted presidential election! Donald Trump can expose them all,” Limbaugh added.

According to Limbaugh, this is why President Trump mentioned CrowdStrike – the cybersecurity company that examined the Democrat National Committee’s server after their email hack in 2016 – to the president of Ukraine.

The Obama administration and Deep State’s crimes are numerous.

And the only reason their treasonous offenses against the American people have come to light is because Donald Trump is President.

“He is the whistleblower! And he has a minimum of 65 million people on his side sticking with him and supporting him. The United States government has been out of control for a long time, and the American people didn’t know the extent to which it has been out of control. It has developed a life of its own independent from the Constitution, independent from the founding principles of our country,” Limbaugh concluded.

This spy dropped their so-called “complaint” just weeks before Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz was slated to release his findings on the FBI’s abuses of power in obtaining FISA warrants to spy on former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

Attorney General William Barr is also in the middle of conducting his investigation into the origin of the Russian collusion hoax.

The spy’s attempt to overthrow the government with a politically motivated complaint is an attempt to stop the Trump administration from blowing the whistle on the numerous crimes committed by the Obama administration and their Deep State allies from coming into public view.

American Patriot Daily will continue to keep you up to date on any new developments in the Democrats’ phony Ukraine witch hunt.

... Read More

Posted - February 18, 2020

Responses

Everyone knows the name. It has been published. I have posted it hear more than once. 

His name is Eric Ciaramella, 33-yr old who previously worked with former Vice President Joe Biden and former CIA Director John Brennan…”  “helped initiate the Russia ‘collusion’ investigation” 
    Picture: 

Do I get an award too?  I have not raised millions for cancer but that does not matter, right.

Rush was not first he said the name on Oct 31 2019. It was on websites earlier. Realclearinvestigations had it Oct 30. 

This post was edited by my2cents at February 18, 2020 12:24 PM MST
      February 18, 2020 9:42 AM MST

• How dare you have facts!  You trying to have her brain matter splattered all over the place? :P
      February 18, 2020 11:43 AM MST

Rush Limbaugh got this medal because he published the NAME.  I don't care who else knows.   That's why Trump gave him this spite award
      February 18, 2020 1:44 PM MST

Eric Ciaramella's name was out before Rush said it.  I did not hear it from Rush. I got it in an email.
      February 18, 2020 2:06 PM MST

I DON'T CARE WHERE YOU HEARD IT.  I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS OUT THERE BEFORE HE ANNOUNCED IT.  THAT IS WHY TRUMP GAVE HIM THIS AWARD.  BECAUSE HE CONSTANTLY KISSES TRUMP'S REAR.  PERIOD.  I DON'T CARE IF THE WHOLE FREAKING WORLD KNEW.  HE DID IT TO KISS TRUMP'S REAR.  OKAY???????   PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU EVER GET ANY INSIGHT ON HOW TO CARRY ON ANY DEBATE.  BECAUSE SO FAR, YOU GET AN F-. 

February 18, 2020 2:09 PM MST