Discussion » Statements » This is why the millions of idiots who worship Rush Limbaugh need to stop smoking. He was all for cigars, now he has 4th stage lung cancer.

This is why the millions of idiots who worship Rush Limbaugh need to stop smoking. He was all for cigars, now he has 4th stage lung cancer.

YELLING AT THE WORLD.  TELLING THEM THAT CANCER AND CIGARS ARE A BOGUS CLAIM.  JUST LIKE CLIMATE CHANGE, YOU IDIOTS?  HE IS DYING.  OF 4TH STAGE LUNG CANCER.  KEEP SMOKING!  THE LESS OF YOU RUSH-LOVERS AND TRUMP VOTERS?  THE BETTER.

Posted - February 18, 2020

Responses

..because this is what integrity looks like
      February 18, 2020 4:16 PM MST

If you loan money, the short term inherently self-liquidating (STISL) loan is ideal.

Perhaps having Rush Limbaugh's followers continue to smoke is the universe's way of assuring that he and his followers are self-liquidating as well. This post was edited by tom jackson at February 18, 2020 4:39 PM MST
      February 18, 2020 4:26 PM MST

• There won't be enough of we supporters of President Trump die between now and the general election for any of your DEATH TO AMERICA candidates to have a chance.

February 18, 2020 4:26 PM MST

I'm certainly willing to take that risk.
      February 18, 2020 4:30 PM MST

Who is explicitly campaigning on “Death to America”?

Haven’t seen that signage yet. 

February 18, 2020 4:31 PM MST

• Oh come on, Dims are in bed with Iran.  Just waiting for one of them to burn our flag on the campaign trail.  They're more sympathetic toward illegals and foreign interests than the prosperity of America and the well-being of legal citizens.  Just keep believing everything will be FREE if you actually had an electable candidate, but you guys are in to lose in a landslide. 
      February 18, 2020 4:58 PM MST

“You guys”?
    Who are you talking about?

You presume I must be a Democrat, because.... I asked you to clarify a nonsensical statement? 
     FTR: I’m allied with neither party, Americans are failed by both. 

If your example is how Republicans are supposed to think, no wonder they (you guys) have so much difficulty attaining majorities (or credibility). 

February 18, 2020 5:57 PM MST

• Come back and tell it to my complaint department after Trump is re-elected.

Complaint Department ↓ ↓ ↓

This post was edited by my2cents at February 22, 2020 5:49 PM MST
      February 19, 2020 10:11 AM MST

A fool and his life are soon parted, more so when it's self inflicted ,assisted by big business.
      February 18, 2020 7:39 PM MST