Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Every dem who takes shots at other dems tonight will be TAINTED immediately. If it ends in a kindergarten squabble they ALL LOSE. I wonder?

Every dem who takes shots at other dems tonight will be TAINTED immediately. If it ends in a kindergarten squabble they ALL LOSE. I wonder?

Which do you think will behave most honorably and which will behave most badly horribly?

They all want to win and how far will they go to hurt "the other" in full view of the world? How far DARE they go?

I fear they will all embarrass themselves and behave very badly. I hope my fears are unfounded. Time will tell. Fingers crossed. Ring the Bell. Come out swinging. Don't hit below the belt. Keep it CLEAN. SIGH. This could be the SWAN SONG for some of them. WARNING. Don't go for the jugular. Your will be covered with your own blood.

Posted - February 19, 2020

Responses

If they do not take out Bloomberg now, he will walk away with it. 
      February 19, 2020 8:37 AM MST

Do you really really think so m2c? You have a lot of confidence in him which I don't. I wanna see him in action. We've been inundated on TV and with flyers about how great he is. I'm open to listening but it ain't no slam dunk for me personally. I'm just really sick of all the dems attacking each other. Why can't they NOT DO THAT AT ALL and just tell us directly what they plan to do without hacking away at the plans of others?. Why is that such a hard thing to do? They spend more time attacking opponents than talking about what they're gonna do. I'm going to ask. We'll I guess. Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 19, 2020 8:45 AM MST

The others cannot compete with him in the ads etc. They gotta hit him hard before super Tuesday. If not he will win.  

As for a "positive campaign" gemerally it does not go well. People pay attention to the dirt. And they need to get ready for thr general election. The Reps will not go easy on them and vise versa. Would you be happy of Warren got the nomination but never went after Trump...just gave her plans?
      February 19, 2020 10:32 AM MST