Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "I'm allowed to be totally involved. I'm the Chief Law Enforcer in the country". Said by dumb don in all sincerity. Didja KNOW?

"I'm allowed to be totally involved. I'm the Chief Law Enforcer in the country". Said by dumb don in all sincerity. Didja KNOW?

Allegedly the fakeAGliddlebillybarrroycohn has "considered" resigning over the dumb don oppressive harmful tweets. The very dumb don seems to be goading the fakeAGliddlebillybarrroycohn by telling the world that he dumb don is the real bottom line LAW ENFORCER. Well so how d'ya think this is gonna end? If the fakeAGliddlebillybarrroycohn doesn't resign we will know he is full of sh**. If he resigns who will take his place? If he resigns will his reputation be restored or did he totally destroy that so he will be just another casualty of the dumb don era? Who knows?

Like OLD MAN RIVER dumb don jes' keeps rollin' along.

Posted - February 19, 2020

Responses

Commander in Chief of the Executive branch. The enforcement branch.

Legislative = Write the laws
    Judicial = Interprets the laws
    Executive = Enforces the laws 
      February 19, 2020 10:53 AM MST

... except when the Judicial branch oversteps and decides what laws the Executive can enforce.
    EG: The entire immigration debacle.
    One President decides not to enforce the law - the next decides to enforce the law - and the Supreme Court steps in and says "No, you can't".
      February 19, 2020 11:24 AM MST

That is true....activist judges. 
      February 19, 2020 11:29 AM MST

:)
      February 19, 2020 12:41 PM MST

A commander-in-chief is the person that exercises supreme command and control over an armed forces or a military branch.

I didn't know you favored a martial law environment, but upon reflection, it does make sense that you would.
      February 19, 2020 11:33 AM MST

POTUS is the leader of the EXECUTIVE branch.   You can play words games if you like.  Basic civics.....executive branch is the law enforcement branch. 
      February 19, 2020 11:36 AM MST

You are the one who plays word games---slowly moving the goal posts for your own purposes.

Never heard of the importance of the extension and comprehension of terms I would guess.

February 19, 2020 11:40 AM MST

Please stick to the topic of the question. 
      February 19, 2020 11:46 AM MST

The topic when I respond to many of such comments is how such comments are related to the topic and whether deflections---such as "red herrings"---are being used to "move the goal posts" while suggesting that the measuring tape is the problem instead of the actual new location of the goal posts.
      February 21, 2020 3:28 PM MST

Do not talk about users. 
      February 21, 2020 3:34 PM MST

February 21, 2020 3:38 PM MST

On this site. 
      February 21, 2020 3:41 PM MST

Funny, if you talked about stupid comments and answers, it would never even cross my mind that you would be talking about me.

I never think that anything is about me---I'm just not that important---The only thing important about what I post on any of these sites is whether or not I can support the answers and opinions I post.
      February 21, 2020 3:57 PM MST

Some federal law enforcement agencies:
    BATFE
    FBI
    US Marshals
    DOJ
    ICE
    Secret Service
    Federal Protective Service
    Air Marshals
    USCG 
    DEA

The President is the Chief Executive (aka "Chief Law Enforcer") of any federal law enforcement agency, as well as Commander-In-Chief of the military.

February 19, 2020 12:05 PM MST

:):):)
      February 19, 2020 12:45 PM MST

My point, Walt, is that the term "Commander in Chief" has a specific meaning to those of us who know there is significance in referring to a member of the military as a "Private" vs a "General."

Obviously, referring to someone as a "General" conveys a concept of experience and knowledge and authority far different from denoting someone to be a "Private."

And it is that lack of precision in thought (which is frequently a factor) in the many erroneous specious conclusions drawn by people who feel the need to respond to every answer and/or comment that is perceived as serious questioning of their conclusions.
      February 21, 2020 3:36 PM MST

:):):)
      February 19, 2020 12:43 PM MST

Do dumb don is TOP COP/ FOP? How amazing is it that the most wondrous homo sap creation in all of history is dumb don? We are twice blessed with his awesome eminence. SIGH. Thank you for you for your reply m2c and good tidings be to thee for eterniity. Why not? What could it hurt?
      February 19, 2020 12:34 PM MST

The job of making laws lies in the Legislative Branch of Government.
    The House of Representatives and Senate introduce ideas or bills and then they are voted on in each house. If the bills pass then they become law. They are sent to the president for his signature.  The president's job is to enforce the laws and the constitution.

Unfortunately, President BoneSpurs is technically correct. The President is NOT above the laws in the US, however, and his cultist can argue that he is until their diapers are full & running down their legs, but that is a fact.

What we need is another medical exam of the Buffoon in Chief in order to have him tested for cocaine and Adderall addiction
      February 19, 2020 12:32 PM MST

I would be tempted to create another identity just to be able to give your phrase his cultist can argue that he is until their diapers are full & running down their legs another "like"---but that's probably not allowed.

The problem is that Trump is using his executive power as a tool of personal revenge as opposed to the "blind justice" concept: 

Justice is blind---This expression means that justice is impartial and objective.

(There is an allusion here to the Greek statue for justice, wearing a blindfold so as not to treat friends differently from strangers, or rich people better than the poor ones.) 

February 21, 2020 4:16 PM MST

Well, it is perfect.  Each person in the WHITE HOUSE is assigned to a job that they have no qualifications for.  From Mulvaney to Ben Carson and Betsy Voss.  

SO why would the HEAD honcho from HELL be any different.  If he was a capable person he would not have this Administration.  OF COURSE.  They are there to make him look THE SMARTEST OF ALL.

And he has to pick from the bottom of the barrel to accomplish that.

So, of course he knows nothing ABOUT LAWS or keeping them or honoring them or enforcing them.  He is a total derelect.

February 21, 2020 4:59 PM MST