Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A rule change vis a vis Superdelegates at the 2020 Democratic Convention may make a difference. What change?

A rule change vis a vis Superdelegates at the 2020 Democratic Convention may make a difference. What change?

Superdelegates will not be allowed to vote on the first vote unless there is no doubt about the outcome.

What is a Superdelegate? One whose vote is UNPLEDGED. Now about 16% of Dem delegates are Superdelegates. How that change plays out we'll find out.

Posted - February 20, 2020

Responses

If goes in effect, they will cheat Bernie again.
      February 20, 2020 7:51 AM MST

Seriously sweetie? How exactly do you figure that? I know that the DNC supposedly put their finger on the scale for Hillary. I'm not clear about that either. Thank you for your reply m2c! :) The mystery deepens and the intrigue. I think the Bernie folks will EXPLODE if that were to happen. They are very INTENSE so I dunno.
      February 20, 2020 8:00 AM MST

What happens if Bernie is closest but the Supers all goto Bloomberg giving him the number? I see it getting crazy. 

Last time Bernie had more votes but somehow Clinton got more delegates.  Debate questions given to Clinton before hand. Leaking info about Bernie by the DNC that they thought would hurt him. (Being an atheist Jew) and there was more. I cannot recall at the moment. 
      February 20, 2020 8:10 AM MST

Let's see.  Now there are SUPERDELEGATES?  

Does that have anything to do with GERRYMANDERING districts?

No?  Then we have TWO major problems.  Stop the Gerrymandering.  And forget about the SUPERS.  Because if the gerrymandering were abolished?  We would be able to withstand ANYTHING This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 20, 2020 1:21 PM MST
      February 20, 2020 1:20 PM MST

The Supers are there to cheat Bernie. 
      February 20, 2020 3:38 PM MST