Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Shuhak
Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Got a joke that you stole from another question and answer site?

Got a joke that you stole from another question and answer site?

I just stole this one today.

Q: Who said - what you only brought 2 ants?
A: An anteater on Noah's ark.

Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - February 22, 2020

Responses

Puts me in mind of wondering how Noah coped with the logistics of a floating zoo for all that time.
    How did he feed meat to the obligate carnivores?
    How did he store enough hay, alfalfa and grain for the herbivores?
    How did he prevent the lions from eating the goats?
    How did he attend to their medical needs?
    How did he muck out the stables?
    And how did he find the kangaroos and lamas?

February 22, 2020 11:53 AM MST

A DEA officer stopped at a ranch in Texas, and talked with an old rancher.
    He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher said, "Okay , but don't go in that field over there.....", as he pointed out the location.
    The DEA officer verbally exploded saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me!" Reaching into his rear pants pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher. "See this f-ing badge?!
    This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.... On any land !! No questions asked or answers given!! Have I made myself clear?.... do you understand?!!"
    The rancher nodded politely, apologized, and went about his chores. A short time later, the old rancher heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull...... With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified. The rancher threw down his tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs.....

"Your badge, show him your f-ing BADGE!!"

February 24, 2020 9:27 PM MST

A blonde lady was stopped by highway patrol because her driving was a bit erratic. "I gotta give you a breathalyzer test" said the officer. After examining the result he remarked "looks like you've had a few stiff ones" "wow!" she replied "I didn't know it showed THAT too".
      February 24, 2020 9:42 PM MST