Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If Bernie is the dem prez candidate GREAT! His best way to elevate is by his choice of running mate. Your d'ruthers?

If Bernie is the dem prez candidate GREAT! His best way to elevate is by his choice of running mate. Your d'ruthers?

Posted - February 24, 2020

Responses

• As a political satirist, my choice would be H. Clinton. That would place her one "heart attack" away from the Oval Office. She says she won't do it, but a lot can happen between now and Milwaukee. Oh well, she has no  sense of humor anyway. This election is probably going to be razor close so as a political Conservative, I'd like to see Comrade Bernie pick Stacey Abrams. That would insure a Trump win by a wider margin. That poor girl isn't capable of pouring water out of a boot with the instructions on the heel. Anyway, what's all this rush to name Bernie as the nominee? As we sit here now, he has 2.3% of the delegates in a volatile and fluid process that can change a dozen times in the next month.
      February 24, 2020 8:38 AM MST

My druthers would be to not have a Marxist like Bernie Sanders hold any kind of political office. Should ole Bernie be chosen, you can bet that his choice or running mate will hold the same Marxist views as he does.
      February 24, 2020 10:01 AM MST

Hello Rosie:

Stacey Yvonne Abrams.   She's right on so many levels.

excon

February 24, 2020 10:25 AM MST

((hugs)) Excellent choice m'dear. How do you feel about Kamala Harris? Had she stayed in the race I would have remained connected. SIGH. Stacey is one mean dame! I mean that as a most high compliment. She can PULVERIZE people and that's exactly what we need. But she does it so cooly calmly and in such a LADYLIKE manner. Know anything about KATIE PORTER? I think she is an up and comer. Thank you for your reply excon and Happy Monday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 24, 2020 11:30 AM MST
      February 24, 2020 11:29 AM MST