Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Per donjohnjr "Democrats want millions of people to die from the Coronavirus to thwart his father". OMG. Comments?

Per donjohnjr "Democrats want millions of people to die from the Coronavirus to thwart his father". OMG. Comments?

Posted - February 28, 2020

Responses

An exaggeration but some seem to be joyous about the virus dragging the stock market down.....how it could bring Trump down as well. 

One news outlet suggested calling it "Trumpvirus"
      February 28, 2020 12:50 PM MST

And you KNOW this how? "seem to be joyous" comes from your hopes and wishes and prejudices or have you actually factually heard folks say it m2c? "An exaggeration" means you are minimizing defending and once again making excuses for vile. You do it automatically rotobotically. A huge disappointment. Thank you for your honesty. I don't thank for your apologia. "An exaggeration". Right. Happy Saturday.
      February 29, 2020 2:21 AM MST

I watch the news....I have seen the joy on their faces and in their words about the virus dragging down the stock market and could it bring Trump down with it. How it is an opponent Trump cannot fight back against.....
      February 29, 2020 5:43 AM MST

The apple sure didn't fall very far from the tree.  I listened to his comments.  Me thinks he's a bit paranoid when it comes to his father.  "Everyone's out to get him".  (if he weren't such an a-hole about things maybe they wouldn't want to get rid of him.)  Just like his dad, he speaks before thinking (the mouth's in gear, but the brain's still in idle).  For anyone to even think what he said that is utterly absurd.
    The reason this virus could bring trump down (other than him getting it - which I do NOT wish on him or anyone else) is mostly due to his feeble response to it.  He isn't taking it very seriously.  He's more concerned with the stock market performance than with the possibility of people dying.  People are afraid (and the media's undue hype over this isn't helping).  When people are afraid they want 3 things - to be reassured (made to feel safe), to have someone do something about the situation so it won't happen again, and to lay blame.  Whether true or not, people think that if the one who should be reassuring and/or doing something to prevent it either isn't doing anything at all or isn't doing enough, they they are be partly to blame.

At first people blamed China (where it started).  Then they blamed the US government for bringing the virus here (via the quarantined people) or for not doing enough to stop or are not being open about what's going on.   Fear has a way of blowing things out of proportion, and rumors spread quicker than baby oil in a shower.
      February 28, 2020 2:19 PM MST

Thank you for your thoughtful reply Shuhak. Dumb don has attacked his sons for being less than intelligent. Ivanka has all the brains according to dumb don. So I think donjohnjr is DESPERATE for his daddy's love and that's why he regularly makes an arse of himself. You know dumb don is not changing any plans. A RALLY in South Carolina to take away attention from the Dem Primary. And the Coronavirus Czar mickeymouse pounce is attending a fundraiser. Business as usual. When an entire gubment operates from dumb it's hard to identify the dumbest among 'em. Happy Saturday.
      February 29, 2020 2:25 AM MST

Can I double or even triple 'like' this!
      February 29, 2020 3:13 AM MST

I have always been and remain appalled and bewildered at how people defend Donald's words - I don't get it.. have standards fallen so low now that people don't KNOW he is stupid and ill-mannered? Or don't they care? And if they don't care then what does that say about them? It really is a worrying trend.. 

As for Don Jr.. well yes, with that as a father it's no wonder he's an idiot 
      February 29, 2020 3:15 AM MST

I will tell you why. A very good friend provided an article about the allure of dumb don. It is simply this. Everything he does/says is driven by CRUELTY. That is what his adoring worshippers love about him. They delight in the suffering and pain of "the other". They cheer him on at rallies when he indulges in his HATE speech which is always ugly hateful mean vile evil and CRUEL. He is the king of cruel and they will never abandon him if he keeps dishing out CRUEL. That opened my eyes Addb. They are supportive of pain evil violence harm to "the other". The dumb of don did not make them that way. They were always that way but now they have a leader of hate who has the power to be cruel and so they celebrate at every rally. That makes sense to me. I hope it makes sense to you too. They are hopeless vis a vis being humane merciful. CRUEL turns them on stokes them up gives them joy beyond measure. They eat it they breathe it they drink it they inhale it they expel it. It is their all. Their raison d'etre. Their dream come true. Whatcha gonna do? I dunno. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 1, 2020 4:34 AM MST
      March 1, 2020 4:32 AM MST

From what I have seen of some of them viz the only responses they engage in are insults and attacks, I am willing to believe you on that - sad though that is. But what I do wonder is.. how can the sane, reasoning Americans aka the majority tolerate people like that? Why can't they do something? Or maybe the only way to do something is to vote him out?
      March 1, 2020 6:23 AM MST

The majority of Americans DESPISE don. It is his supporters who adoringly worship him. What can we do about THEM? There are millions of them. Not likely that anything CAN be done. Our only hope is that don loses by a HUGE margin and then we have to deal with getting him to leave. That will assuredly be a nightmare. Don is a purveyor of CRUELTY. His adoring worshippers adore that the most about him. They take great delight in the suffering of "the other". I see no way to disabuse them of that. Any suggestions are gratefully accepted. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      March 1, 2020 8:48 AM MST

Don JR. is a virus that spreads hate and propaganda and in his spare time he kills endangered animals. The Democrats aren't wishing that millions of Americans die from the virus so Donald Trump looks bad - they are fighting to help insure that doesn't happen by pointing out that Trump is and will continue to mismanage the virus. I was just reading about how Trump is making the same mistakes that helped the Spanish flu spread and I included a link to more info. Cheers!

https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30383123
      March 1, 2020 10:13 AM MST