Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Local republicans are OUTRAGED when AP history lesson compares dumb don to Hitler". WHY?

"Local republicans are OUTRAGED when AP history lesson compares dumb don to Hitler". WHY?

If it LOOKS like a duck, QUACKS like a duck, WALKS like a duck, SOUNDS like a duck it's a duck.

Now you can call it whatever you want but what it is is what it is isn't it?

Posted - March 1, 2020

Responses

Hi Rosie, I don't think comparing those two does any justice to the memory of the victims of Nazi atrocities. Many among us like to play the (outraged) victims now, but it just cannot compare...
      March 1, 2020 3:24 AM MST

Point taken DG. Point taken. As an ARMENIAN AMERICAN whose people suffered through a genocide at the hands of the Turks I relate to Jewish people MOST STRONGLY. We have a VERY SAD TRAGIC distinctive connection. The Nazis "exterminated" 6 million Jewish people. The Turks death marched 1.5 million of my people. So I would be the last person in the world to make light of that. But you see dumb don is so despicable people struggle to find the most evil comparison they can and it seems to be HITLER. Of course dumb don's corrupt reign is not over and done. How many will he be responsible for having die? That remains to be seen. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      March 1, 2020 3:32 AM MST