Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Due to COVID 19 the Joe/Bernie debate will be in D.C. with one moderator and NO AUDIENCE. Gonna tune in and watch or pass?

Due to COVID 19 the Joe/Bernie debate will be in D.C. with one moderator and NO AUDIENCE. Gonna tune in and watch or pass?

Posted - March 15, 2020

Responses

I plan to watch.  No audience should not effect a debate.

I am curious to see of Bernie can force Biden to "show his Biden".
      March 15, 2020 11:49 AM MDT

So do you enjoy watching paint dry m2c? Thank you for your reply. Who "won"? I watched a few minutes an dmoved on. Nothing new. Sameoldsameolsameold. Boring. Maybe I missed lots of good stuff. I will never know! :)
      March 16, 2020 3:23 AM MDT

Bernie did not do what he needed to do. 

Of good stuff happened, you will see the clips of it.   I did not see good stuff. 
      March 16, 2020 7:33 AM MDT

That's how ALL debates should be.  The audience is distracting and the moderators purposefully ask nonsensical questions that few people even care about.

I might check out parts of it. 
      March 15, 2020 12:39 PM MDT

I watched/listened to as much as I could stand...about 10 minutes. As usual Bernie was hogging things and being his usual charming self. Been there done that and heard it all before so I don't who "won" but it was very boring. They are both old and predictable with nothing sparkling or scintillating. It's like watching paint dry. Ho hum. Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      March 16, 2020 3:22 AM MDT

'Watching paint dry'.... perfect analogy!

I watched a bit.  What I heard over and over was, "Healthcare for all will solve every problem", and, "Me and Obama created the world."  This was followed by, "Did not!", "Did too!"  "No, I didn't!"  "Yes you did!". 
    Good grief!!  I finally switched over to reruns of The Big Bang Theory.    

March 16, 2020 11:45 AM MDT

Well good for us for giving it a try. Oh. Separate subject. I heard that people with ASTHMA are at greater risk as are the elderly so I expect you already know that Shuhak and you are keeping up the social distancing which is not a hardship for you. Is your asthma the kind that can take you to an emergency room or is it less dangerous than that? Thank you for your reply! :)
      March 16, 2020 11:57 AM MDT

So far my asthma's never been bad enough that I had to go to an emergency room.

I just take care of my mom.  The weather here is making social distancing very easy (snow).
      March 16, 2020 12:11 PM MDT

I'm interested to see how His Royal Orangeness will cope with no rallies. Will he fade into obscurity? He lives on adulation.
      March 16, 2020 3:32 AM MDT

I don't know how long it will last but in the meantime he keeps tweeting his corpulent a** off and also holding a bazillion meetings crammed with folks who verbally kiss his a** repeatedly. It's likely gonna hold him through till he gets back to what he does best...make a total a** of himself in person face to face with all his braindead robotic automaton adoring worshippers. Every time he opens his mouth he sinks lower and lower into the muck. Any day now expect to see nothing there but air bubbles! Thank you for your reply R and Happy Monday. Has Australia shut down yet? The US is beginning to and I'm not sure if it will be like Italy or less severe. In one week where will the world be? One good thing I guess...we are all in this together. Small comfort. :( You and your family are doing fine though...right? Jim and I are doing well..isolating.
      March 16, 2020 12:02 PM MDT

We're fine, but struggling with a lack of consumer goods on supermarket shelves. I might have to subscribe to the newspaper for the duration so it can pitch hit for TP. It was good enough for our grandparents, and they print so much sh** that a little more won't make a difference. It's going to be uncomfortable, though - the local rag is a Rupert product, and as you know, the Murdoch press is only soft on right-wing a$$holes.
      March 17, 2020 3:26 AM MDT

We will face that bullet this morning. Our local market opens at 6am and we will be there at that time. I have no idea what it will look like. Gonna find out though very soon. Glad you and your family are doing okay under the circumstances. CONDOLENCES on that Murdoch rag. I guess a**holes come in all sizes and the right wingers are the biggest ones fer shure. Worldwide you meet one extreme right-wing a**hole you don't need to meet another. They are all exactly alike cut from the same material..usually seconds and end pieces patched together that no one wants. Cheaper to purchase though. Take care m'dear. STAY SAFE! Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday R! :)
      March 17, 2020 3:55 AM MDT