Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » What's the strangest way your life has changed in the COVID-19 world?

What's the strangest way your life has changed in the COVID-19 world?

Posted - March 21, 2020

Responses

• My life hasn't changed.  Though, I am rather enjoying watching everyone else act like they're about to enter their bomb shelters. :P
      March 21, 2020 6:07 PM MDT

I started a new job mid last year. I work alone in an office for the most part and mostly have only gotten to know external people I deal with in my time there so far. In the past two weeks I’ve gotten to know my actual coworkers very well. Even after we all had to stop going in, we’ve been communicating a lot more through text and phone calls. Weird it took “social distancing” to really get to know the people I work with and I actually like them :) 

This post was edited by Jaimie at March 24, 2020 7:11 PM MDT
      March 21, 2020 6:08 PM MDT

That's funny. I'm experiencing the same thing too. All of a sudden, they want to hold a meeting every day and text throughout the day. I was fine without all that before. I mean, sure, it's nice to have more connection, but I don't need that much. Eek! lol
      March 21, 2020 6:12 PM MDT

Lol same:) 
      March 21, 2020 6:15 PM MDT

The most difficult thing was informing the ladies of the Harem that their schedules for Randy-Time would be on hold until further notice . . . it didn’t go very well. 

~
      March 24, 2020 8:25 AM MDT