Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Apocryphal or true? After HOAX touted how great Chloriquine is a woman bought FISH TANK CLEANER. Her husband died And?

Apocryphal or true? After HOAX touted how great Chloriquine is a woman bought FISH TANK CLEANER. Her husband died And?

She is allegedly fighting for her life.

HOAX kills people LITERALLY with his mouth spouting crap that people believe.

He is a typhoid scary and has to be MUZZLED because people will continue believing what he tells them and what he tells them is bullsh** crap. We can't stop them. What can we do to shut HOAX UP? Remove his tongue?

Posted - March 24, 2020

Responses

Wasn't it actually the Chinese who first observed Chloroquinine (normally for treating malaria) could be effective against Corvid-19?

It certainly wasn't Donald Trump! 

It  may work but I understand it is a very powerful and dangerous medicine so can only be given under proper medical care.

How did that poor woman think fish-tank cleaner would work? Did she see just the "Chloro..." on the label and not read or understand the "..." bit, nor what the material she bought is really for? 
      March 24, 2020 5:02 PM MDT

Yes that's what happened. She said she saw it on her shelf  because she has or had a fish tank and used it to clearn the tank and I'm not sure what the fish tank cleaning version is called exactly but I think chloroquinine or something very close to it was on the label. She took only one tsp. of it. I don't know how much her husband took. He's dead and last I heard she is dying. She said she heard it repeatedly on TV..that it was almost a sure cure. When asked if it was the president who convinced her of it she said "yes". The adoring worshippers and true believers who support the HOAX are not the sharpest knives in the drawer nor are they playing with a full deck Durdle. If they were they could not possibly support him. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! STAY SAFE! :)
      March 25, 2020 3:07 AM MDT

Chloroquine by itself isn't effective. Combined with an antiviral like remdesivir it can be, but as both can contribute to cardiac arrhythmia they should only be administered by a physician. Self treatment is an expensive way to commit suicide.
      March 24, 2020 5:07 PM MDT

We know those who support HOAX are not the sharpest knives in the drawer nor are they playing with a full deck R. There are unfortuantely millions of them. Thank you for your informative reply and Happy Wednesday. STAY SAFE! :)
      March 25, 2020 3:09 AM MDT