Active Now

Element 99
CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Danilo_G
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » In the Alternate Reality world of LOONEY TUNE Monday America goes back to work so the LOONEY will get re-elected. In the ELSEWHERE world?

In the Alternate Reality world of LOONEY TUNE Monday America goes back to work so the LOONEY will get re-elected. In the ELSEWHERE world?

In ELSEWHERE world the rest of us pay attention to the health care professionals and our Governors and try to stay alive. We know our reality will get very much worse. We pay no attention to the alternate reality world of LOONEY TUNE. Our two worlds are separated by space and time and intelligence that operates our world. Fairy tale bupkiss is the medium of exchange in the world of the LOONEY TUNE. Fairy tale bupkiss. They all speak it. Those who live in the alternate reality space time continuum are feather birds who cling together.

Posted - March 24, 2020

Responses

Unless the gov wants to pay my bills....they need to let people work.  And that $1000-1500 does not cut it. 

My state has 130 cases. I wash my hands, I Germx my hands etc.  I have always practiced social distancing.  I have been sick 1 time in 18 yrs. 
      March 24, 2020 12:50 PM MDT

Our looney tune Prime Minister responded in a similar way, it took the health care professionals to write numerous letters of concern before he took stricter action.
      March 24, 2020 6:44 PM MDT

Condolences kj. Are your health care professionals allowed to give daily updates without having your looney tune tell lies that get people killed? Our looney tune is responsible for at least one death and possibly two. His ranting about the efficacy of chloroquinine something or other specifically. Said it was a sure cure or close to that. A dame had some on hand she had used to clean her fish tank. Her husband took some and he is dead. She took 1 tsp full and was fighting for her life last I heard. She might be dead too. You don't know what lamebrains are out there who believe every word our evil disgusting corrupt cold LOONEY TUNE says. SIGH. I wish it were otherwise but they aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. How many more will die due to the American LOONEY TUNE we do not know. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to you. STAY SAFE! :)
      March 25, 2020 4:20 AM MDT