Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The grubby greedy money-hungry hoor fatcats who got the $1.5 trillion tax cut welfare last time have their hands out again. WHY?

The grubby greedy money-hungry hoor fatcats who got the $1.5 trillion tax cut welfare last time have their hands out again. WHY?

Posted - March 28, 2020

Responses

Why not?  Free money is free money.  Besides, they deserve to be rich.
      March 28, 2020 11:08 AM MDT

Why do they DESERVE to be greedy money hungry hoors Shuhak? Is it written in the Constitution or in the Declaration of Independence? It it a law rule order engraved on the country? If so I have never heard of it. SIGH. Them that has gits. Might is right. Anything is fair in love and war and greed and hoorish boorish political exigencies. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. Stir-crazy yet? Read that the California virus numbers will be exploding upward very soon.What are ya gonna do when the well runs dry? This post was edited by RosieG at March 29, 2020 10:17 AM MDT
      March 29, 2020 5:26 AM MDT

I was being sarcastic.  They think they deserve to be rich.   If free money is ever handed out, they don't show up with a hand outstretched, no make sure they're first in line holding a gunny sack (fill 'er up).  They came first.  And if the money happens to run out before those who actually need it get to the front of the line, they couldn't care less.  To them, money is much more important than people.
      March 29, 2020 10:26 AM MDT

I understand that. My question stands. WHY DO THEY THINK THEY DESERVE TO BE RICH? WHY ARE THEY ALL GREEDY MONEY HUNGRY HOORS WITH THEIR HANDOUTS? WHY IS NOTHING EVER ENOUGH FOR THEM? Thank you for your reply. Since you are not one of them maybe you don't know the answer! SIGH.
      March 31, 2020 5:25 AM MDT

Money has its privileges.  That's always been the case.  They believe they deserve to be rich just because they are rich.  It's a concept we poor folks can't comprehend (not logical).  We think, "you have enough already, why not let others have some too?"  Remember, the word "share" is not in a greedy persons (corporations) vocabulary.
      March 31, 2020 9:21 AM MDT

So they can buy shares of their own stock, thus boosting the prices of said shares. Once they are back up, they can be dumped at a high price, thus making zillions more.
      March 28, 2020 11:57 AM MDT

I think that was FORBIDDEN this time around. Insisted upon by Dems. Of course the lousy welfare leaches with hands out are all such sneaky bastar** and they have the weight of liddlebillbarrroycohn and the HOAX to insure they get away with it. Thank you for your reply. I read that of the corporations who got that cheesy LAXY GOOD FOR NOTHINGS WELFARE HANDOUT 90% of them used the money to buy back their own stock. What's to stop 'em again? Nuttin' honey. Absolutely nuttin'. This post was edited by RosieG at March 29, 2020 9:03 AM MDT
      March 29, 2020 5:21 AM MDT

Forbidden forshmidden. They'll find a way.
      March 29, 2020 9:04 AM MDT

Sadly I agree with thee E. SIGH. Ever it shall be thus! Thank you for your reply! :)
      March 31, 2020 5:25 AM MDT

Because they know they'll get it!  It's as simple as that!
      March 29, 2020 10:30 AM MDT

How SAD IS THAT bevo? How sad is that? Sigh. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      March 31, 2020 5:26 AM MDT