Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Life is only precious for 9 months. Once you're born you're on your own unless you are WHITE and PRIVLEGED. Good ta know. Are you?

Life is only precious for 9 months. Once you're born you're on your own unless you are WHITE and PRIVLEGED. Good ta know. Are you?

With COVID 19 those over 50 are expendable and should voluntarily sacrifice themselves for the good of the economy.

The crackpot wackadoodles I expect honestly support this crap. SIGH.

Posted - March 28, 2020

Responses

If life is so precious during those first 9 months, then why do so many want to extinguish it?

Our society idolizes youth (especially in this country).   Somc cultures greatly respect their elders, but not here.   We think the youth know everything and that those over 50 (45?) are "hasbeens".  Just look at how the media portrays people (TV shows,movies, advertisements).  Once you hit 50 you're wearing Depends and taking all sorts of medications.  The older people aren't respected for their wisdom (although it's evident that some of them don't have any).  Let those over 50 go to "Carrousel" (Logan's Run movie reference), while the youth party and control the money.  Why, if it weren't for those "old" people, the youth wouldn't have to have SS taken out of their paychecks.  There'd be less of a burden on the healthcare system.  No pesky slow drivers on the roads.  And none of those old-fart homes (no place for COVID-19 to take hold).
      March 28, 2020 10:36 AM MDT

Those who think it is precious ONLY IN UTERO are the ones who think it Shuhak. After the fetus is born and considered a human being it is on its own all alone UNLESS is it white and privileged. Ever it was thus. Ever it shall be thus. Are there any BLACK nationalists? Why not? Why are there only WHITES? Gotta ask. Thank you for your thoughtful reply. This post was edited by RosieG at March 31, 2020 5:27 AM MDT
      March 29, 2020 5:29 AM MDT

I do not know anyone who only thinks the unborn baby is the only life that is precious. No one.  But I know plenty who reject that the unborn baby is a precious life.
      March 31, 2020 7:22 AM MDT

• Imagine 11% of the global population being " privileged".
      March 28, 2020 10:58 AM MDT

Is that the percent that is? Lucky them. Thank you for your reply GVS and Happy Tuesday! :)
      March 31, 2020 5:28 AM MDT

• Likewise.
      March 31, 2020 9:53 AM MDT

• Speaking as a white (Only God knows what that has to do with it) who has NEVER experienced privilege of ANY kind, I think that persons who have no regard whatsoever for human life either in the early or late stages, can be found in every racial and ethnic group. Once the taking of human life becomes commonplace and LEGAL as it is now, it actually becomes easier to take the next step and end the lives of the elderly for political or economic reasons. Folks, that's the pathetic place we find ourselves in today. A deliberate and cold disregard for human life. And as we know, it's happened before in the long panorama of human behavior. We never learn from the insanity of the past.
      March 31, 2020 6:58 AM MDT

No one says that stuff. No one with any sense. 

Abortion kills more non white babies every year than white. In some years there are more abortions than births...that is a sad fact.   

No one thinks those over 50 should die.  My husband is over 50. 
    I do think in areas that are not hard hit...people should be allowed to work.  My county has 2 cases....but I am not allowed to be open. That is stupid. 

March 31, 2020 7:37 AM MDT