Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly Michigan Governor Gretchen Witmer said medical vendors were told to "not send stuff to Michigan". SAY WHAT?

Allegedly Michigan Governor Gretchen Witmer said medical vendors were told to "not send stuff to Michigan". SAY WHAT?

What kind of VILE MAGGOT would order that?

Posted - March 29, 2020

Responses

She pissed off trump. Pence got the ball rolling for MI. But she then thanked the whitehouse for helping out. Pence lives at the Navy Yard.
      March 29, 2020 10:02 AM MDT

Wonder if the maggot punishes mickeymouse pounce for helping folks the maggotman says DON'T? Thank you for your reply E and Happy Monday to thee. STAY SAFE.
      March 30, 2020 2:02 AM MDT

The vile maggot in the Oval Office.
      March 29, 2020 4:26 PM MDT

There is something very wrong with me L. No matter how often maggotman steps on those who need help it always shocks me. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :)
      March 30, 2020 2:03 AM MDT

What shocks me is that every time I think he's gone about as low as he can, he goes lower.  If only he would bury himself.  Happy Monday. :)
      March 30, 2020 5:39 AM MDT

Geez what a great idea! I wonder if he can be hypnotized L? Made to dig his own resting place after he quacks like a duck bawk bawk bawks like a chiken and snorts like a pig? Do you remember an entertainer named PAT COLLINS? That was her act. Hypnotizing members of the audience and getting them to do embarrassing things. I wonder if she is still alive? Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      March 31, 2020 3:28 AM MDT

LOL .. No I don't recall Pat Collins.  
      March 31, 2020 10:17 AM MDT

Maybe she was before your time sweetie. She played in L.A. nightclubs. She was a hoot. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Wednesday. I hope Governor Cuomo keeps up his daily briefings. I have come to rely on him ALONE to tell it like it is. That virus dame doc who talks every day I do not trust at all. She kept putting lipstick on the pig and all of a sudden she is telling it like it is? Why? What caused HOAX to backdown? What are they NOT telling us? :)
      April 1, 2020 2:54 AM MDT

Perhaps.  Happy Wednesday. :)  Gov. Cuomo is doing very well.  It really pisses me off that Trump has gone after blue states the way he is doing.  Does he really think those masks and ventilators are going out the back door?  If he hadn't sent so much stuff to China, maybe we would have enough for our own needs.  
      April 1, 2020 10:21 AM MDT