Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Flipflop pushpull wooden toy. A few days ago the blockhead said he wanted churches packed for Easter and people going back to work. SUNDAY?

Flipflop pushpull wooden toy. A few days ago the blockhead said he wanted churches packed for Easter and people going back to work. SUNDAY?

All serious like and arrogant he says it will extend to April 30 because he knows so much about so much he will do so much about so much so much for that.

Then the female toady sycophant doc a**kissed the HOAX. Allegedly she used to be respected. What is she now but another lie down roll over whimpering beggar. Sheehs. The HOAX turns humans into mnstrous liars.

Posted - March 30, 2020

Responses

You mean he listened to his scientific advisers....
      March 30, 2020 6:16 AM MDT

In order to help stop the spread of COVID-19, the CDC has recommended that all people refrain from a**-kissing until at least June 1st.

He changed because he wants to look good.  The current situation is showing him to be the idiot he's always been, and people are no longer amused anymore (especially when their life's on the line).  he'll say anything to look good (act like he's "in control" or know what he's doing) - especially when most (real) experts are advising people not to listen to him.
      March 30, 2020 10:00 AM MDT

Actually that was ordered by NYC. 

Trump changed because he listened to the experts like he said he would. 
      March 30, 2020 10:47 AM MDT

trump thinks he is an expert.  he only does things when/if it makes himself look good.
      March 30, 2020 11:29 AM MDT

According to the Doctors Trump has listened to everything they have said and not overruled them at all. Dr Fauci is the one who said that. 
      March 30, 2020 6:09 PM MDT

:):):)
      March 31, 2020 2:47 AM MDT

THREE MONTHS TOO LATE. THREE MONTHS TOO LATE. THREE MONTHS TOO LATE. THREE MONTHS TOO LATE. Damage is done thanks to him. THREE MONTHS TOO LATE.
      March 31, 2020 2:52 AM MDT

No Trump acted starting in Jan. 
      April 1, 2020 9:37 AM MDT

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! OMG (oh my gosh) Shuhak I hadn't even thought of THAT! Good grief the mental picture is just too funny. All the toady sycophants go up to his butt lips pursed together to a**kiss and his butt says "NO not today"? How does THAT work? Anyway we know what he is and always have. We did not expect our lives to be in imminent danger from a disease because of his jacka** immorality. I thought we'd die due to a war he started. Of course there is still time for that exigency isn't there? He will never look good no matter how often he undergoes PLASTIC SURGERY. Ugly cannot be covered up. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! Still OK? STAY SAFE.
      March 31, 2020 2:51 AM MDT

Still alive.  My sister dropped off $400 of groceries Saturday night.  They're currently undergoing decontamination in my garage.
      March 31, 2020 9:52 AM MDT

That is WAY AWESOME Shuhak. She is SWELL sister. How long does it take to decontaminate? Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      April 1, 2020 8:21 AM MDT

I wiped everything down with soap and water... so probably in a week.  
      April 1, 2020 9:34 AM MDT

Do you use Lysol Shuhak? I wipe down stuff with that as well as the counters. I guess soap and water would do just as well but I read that the very best disinfectant is SUNLIGHT but what do you do at night? Drag everything in? Anyway just sharing what I've been doing. I think if we just keep doing what we're doing and do not drop the ball we'll be okay. Of course our state is 4th on the list of biggest numbers of cases in the US but my gosh there are 40 million of us and our state is a very big state. Thanks for the info:) This post was edited by RosieG at April 1, 2020 10:43 AM MDT
      April 1, 2020 9:47 AM MDT

No.  I only have 1/2 package of wipes which I'm using very sparingly (impossible to get here anymore).  Soap and water is what's recommended.  Yes, UV radiation is the best (all natural too).  Unfortunately, there is no UV light in my garage (so say the 23 avocado trees I have in there).  However, there is a good breeze in there when I open the doors.  That breeze takes everything outside (otherwise the gasoline smell in there would get unbearable).
    There are now 26 cases in this county; 18 of which are in the eastern county by the Nevada border.  
      April 1, 2020 10:59 AM MDT