Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Why do the guy kids on American Big Bang Theroy always eat with just plastic forks ? Plus why do they just pick at thier food...:(

Why do the guy kids on American Big Bang Theroy always eat with just plastic forks ? Plus why do they just pick at thier food...:(

All my two year old Neices and Nephews eat with metal knives and forks ....

Posted - March 31, 2020

Responses

They eat take-out and take-out comes with plastic-ware. This post was edited by Shuhak at April 1, 2020 11:15 AM MDT
      March 31, 2020 10:37 PM MDT

They eat where Penny use to work and it's always a busy restaurant and no one actually eats .....I'm nearly a big gilr now and I still can't eat with Plasitic, fork'an,knives and spoons...:(
      April 1, 2020 4:51 AM MDT

I don't know but it is terrible for the envioronment.  It's a great show but they should be thinking of the message they are sending.

Great observation!
    :) :)
      March 31, 2020 11:00 PM MDT

Even worse.....most all single use plastic crap should be banned from use where it's possible....plastic crap in all of its forms is going to be the next big killer of All forms of life on this planet and not just the humsns that make it ....as per normal  it's the innocent creatures that suffer form mans stupidity once again....
    God help us if one wild critter kills one human.....war then seems to be declared on anything with teeth or claws....
      April 1, 2020 5:12 AM MDT

I couldn't even watch this video.  It makes me literally woozy; however, just to prove how right you are, here is an example:
    I don't know if I need to cry or be sick.
    We ALL must stop promoting the sales of these products.  They are bad for the air from the pollution and chemicles used in the factories that make them.  They are NOT good for yourself or kids to eat with because of the chemicles and we already know what they are doing to the innocent animals on the planet.
    Thank you Nice Jugs for reminding us how detramental these items are to our world and the critters that live here.

Pay Attention Big Bang Theory Guys and Gals!!
    You might be teaching us about the bigger picture but the little planet you are living on needs to be represented as well in a positive way.

You're awesome Nice Jugs.  Don't look at this too long. I don't want to bum your day.
    This post was edited by Merlin at April 1, 2020 11:16 AM MDT
      April 1, 2020 8:29 AM MDT

Have you read about all of the micro plastic partials that are in the air we breath in daily...
    Do you use any baby wipes of any kind...not just made for babies  .....they ALL contain 87% plastic ,they clog our sewage systems and never rot away...there is no other way of disposing of them or most of the different plastics in trays ,bottles ,bottle tops and plastic films and sheeting..Most all come from Fracking gas and is set to increase more and more each year which means even more un recycled plastic waste ...
    We all should be made to clean our own homes ....no matter who we are.....no delegating menials to do our dirty work either... 
      April 1, 2020 10:03 AM MDT

No, I didn't know that and Yes, menials included.
    I couldn't agree more.
    My sister has done an entire kitchen overload and has no more plastic at all.
    She also has grown kids. It might be difficult for people with younger kids.  However, we lived without plastic a lot longer than we have lived with it and somehow we seemed to manage just fine.
    I say ban all styrofoam and plastic to the best of your ability and spread the news to neighbors and friends.
    ;) :)

This post was edited by Merlin at April 1, 2020 8:52 PM MDT
      April 1, 2020 3:36 PM MDT

I can only agree and only the people of any country stopping buying them will stop manufactures making these things that pollute 
      April 1, 2020 5:06 PM MDT

:) :)!!
      April 1, 2020 10:55 PM MDT

Theory
    two-year-old
    nieces 

It’s just a TV show, a scripted one at that. You’re taking it more seriously than it deserves. Calm down. 

~
      March 31, 2020 11:03 PM MDT

I heard this song for the first time a couple days ago and your post reminded me of it.
    It cracked me up!!
      March 31, 2020 11:06 PM MDT

I guess the writers of the show thought it would be qwerkey or something like that. But it does not set a good example . TV stars have a lot of power so if there had been a eposoid were Sheldon figured out what planat all the plastic forks would reach  and then say somthing like - thats illogical maybe fans would cut back on using them. Cheers!
      April 1, 2020 10:23 AM MDT

I wish you were a writer for them. 
    What do you think the chances are of one of their "people" happening to come upon answerMug?
    I'm sure they are smart enough to find many topics for episodes searching through sites.   At least, if I were a writer for a sitcom starring teens, I would.

Just a closing note.  NO other sites hold a candle or stand a chance against answerMug.
    When you've found the best, you can forget the rest.
    ;) :)!! 

This post was edited by Merlin at April 1, 2020 4:31 PM MDT
      April 1, 2020 3:23 PM MDT

I was just thinking that it's not a good example when  they just pick at their food - food should not be wasted. Cheers!
      April 1, 2020 10:34 AM MDT

Waste not. Want not.
    An old saying my Grammie used to say.

April 1, 2020 3:30 PM MDT

I think I watched that silly show twice. I don't know about the forks, but as far as picking at their food, I find that to be quite common on TV and in the movies.
      April 1, 2020 11:19 AM MDT

I've never watched the show but I know it was really popular for a while.  I don't even know the characters or how the skits are run.  Wait. I do know Sheldon. 
    Do you know who is the worst about eating on camera? 
    Brad Pitt.
    I swear, in the Oceans, he was constantly chewing on something.  I find it rather distracting and was taught it was rude to eat in front of others unless you had enough to offer all.
    He eats and chomps in front of millions, proudly!  Who does he think he is?
    Brad Pitt??
    Sheeesh!
    ;) ;)
      April 1, 2020 3:29 PM MDT