Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Greedy needy pathetic HOAX brags about the ratings for the COVID 19 updates. He doesn't know we tune in for DR. FAUCI and NOT HIM?

Greedy needy pathetic HOAX brags about the ratings for the COVID 19 updates. He doesn't know we tune in for DR. FAUCI and NOT HIM?

He is delusional fer shure.

Posted - April 1, 2020

Responses

Trump wants his signature to be on all the coronavirus checks sent out to Americans. Cheers!
      April 1, 2020 8:30 AM MDT

I know. He is sea of needy seedy greedy beady weedy geeky sneaky weaky creepy.SIGH. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Wednesday! Still doing OK right? :)
      April 1, 2020 9:05 AM MDT

I think I'm OK but yesterday I had  to go into town for money and food so I hoping I wasn"t infected. Cheers!
      April 1, 2020 9:10 AM MDT

We did yesterday too Nanoose but not what we did before. Before we went real early and then had to stand in long lines because all seniors were being taken care of first. That SUCKED. So we showed up at the market yesterday about 8:30am and I swear it was almost like normal only no one was hugging. A few things were not on the shelves but I got almost everything on my list. We were home within an hour none the worse for wear. I had some bills to mail so we went to our local store that handles mail as well as other things and just dropped them in the slot. Then we came home. So we're good for days. It is getting much scarier out there if you noticed the huge rise in infection in the USA. It doesn't help that California is 4th in line on that list of most infections. Fingers crossed. Take care and STAY SAFE. This post was edited by RosieG at April 2, 2020 6:22 AM MDT
      April 1, 2020 9:24 AM MDT