Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » I know we are all on edge. But, in honor of Sharonna, who made us all nervous and laugh I'm posting this for her!

I know we are all on edge. But, in honor of Sharonna, who made us all nervous and laugh I'm posting this for her!

Posted - April 2, 2020

Responses

• Bez

What happened to Sharonna?
      April 2, 2020 1:25 PM MDT

I don't know.  When I first came here she was a big part of the dynamic.
    I was a bit shy back then but was drawn to her posts.  She certainly stated her mind.
    After a while, she told me she began to like me, just a touch.  When she let me in, she really was a very concerned and caring person.
    She had beautiful pictures that stood for how she felt if she couldn't find the words.... a thought hard to grasp if you ever read her, but still, she futher sank her thoughts into you using photos, drawings, and music.
    Even though she may have thought I was a sissy wimp with a judgemental attitude in the begining, she lowered her shield and saw I was nothing of the sort.
    She made a big impact on me and I hope I did her.  Wherever she is, I wish her safe, happy, and healthy days and nights.
    This song must have been written by her because it is 
    RIGHT UP her ALLEY!
    She had a great way of taking a bad situation and making you laugh. She may not have taken the politcally correct alley but that was one of her beauties.
    Underneath it all, she cared a lot about her audience, you as a person, and society in general.  She reached out, trying to help us on all and on any level she could.

Thanks Sharonna for all the giggles, even the nervous ones,  and the great posts.

This post was edited by Merlin at April 3, 2020 7:11 AM MDT
      April 2, 2020 1:37 PM MDT

She disappeared over a month ago. She did this before a few years ago due to medical problems. I hope she is OK.
      April 2, 2020 1:56 PM MDT

I never knew.  Me Too! 
      April 2, 2020 2:20 PM MDT

I really miss Sharon, I wish they would let her back in soon -_- 
      April 2, 2020 1:42 PM MDT

I didn't realize she was dismissed for a while.
    I figured life on the physical side demanded her attention and that is why she left.
    We all know how that goes.
    I figured she would be back as soon as time and life situations allowed.
    Let's hope if she meanders this way, she will see this, have a chuckle, and come back.. if time and life allows.
    :):)
      April 2, 2020 2:22 PM MDT

I'm not on edge and she doesn't make me nervous.  Just sayin'
      April 2, 2020 2:34 PM MDT

People come and go all the time.  Perhaps one day she will be back.
      April 2, 2020 5:48 PM MDT

Did she leave of her own accord, or was she expelled for attacking another user? Be honest now.
      April 2, 2020 11:41 PM MDT

Truthfully, I don't know.  All I know is one day she wasn't here and hasn't been back since.  I don't communicate with her off this site.
      April 3, 2020 6:53 AM MDT

Oh, OK. Maybe someone else does know. We'll see.
      April 3, 2020 9:53 AM MDT

I don't communicate with her either off this site.
    I did like her pictures and she DID stand strong on and about her feelings.
    All is good.  I totally agree with you and am not asking her to come back.
    It was simply to make you all laugh about how trivia and rumors and making a huge deal about something that could and would be a big deal might become one.
    It merely was to make you see the correlation at her ability and the humor in this song. 
    No harm. No foul.  Nothing but something out of nothing that might be something if we make it one.
    That is an angle the beloved Sharonna/Sharon might have taken and that was what I was promoting.
    :) :)
      April 3, 2020 1:18 PM MDT

I am a bit softer than Sharonna.  But, she had a talent of bringing out the best in the worst.
    And sometimes, making you laugh.
    :) :)
      April 3, 2020 1:25 PM MDT

I understand and I take no issue with your intentions.  I try not to get too invested on a personal level with most people I meet on line because they aren't really friends - just acquaintances.  One day they're here and the next they're gone.  Sometimes, they come back.  Sharonna is/was unique in many ways.  Always spoke her mind, which is fine, but there are ways to get your point across without putting it in all caps, 72 point font. :)  Just sayin'.
      April 4, 2020 6:31 AM MDT

That same thought came to my mind.
    Either way, my post was about her humor and way she could take a nervous situation and make people/us feel better about it.
    :):)

It was to honor her.  It wasn't meant to call her back nor insult her way of being.
    The song reminded me of her and it made me laugh.
    I was hoping help make you all laugh and see, Sharonna/Sharon or whomever she is did the same.
    All was done in a light and happy way.  It was not intended to make us question her person.
    It was to honor her.

This post was edited by Merlin at April 26, 2020 3:04 PM MDT
      April 3, 2020 1:12 PM MDT

I think this is way too much gossip about someone who isn't here to protect themselves.  I do not, and never have, liked posts about individual members.  The fact that Sharonna sometimes does it makes no difference. This post was edited by Thriftymaid at April 3, 2020 6:34 PM MDT
      April 3, 2020 3:33 PM MDT

I don’t think anyone is gossiping, I did leave this site for a few days and went Looking for Sharon’s profile when I came back to add her back to my friends list. You can easily tell when someone’s account has been suspended if you go On their profile page Cos you can’t see it. That’s not gossip, it’s a fact. 
      April 3, 2020 6:37 PM MDT