Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » What YouTube video show several other Earthlike planets that visually show living things in these planets?

What YouTube video show several other Earthlike planets that visually show living things in these planets?

Some other deep space videos similar to this?

Posted - April 4, 2020

Responses

There is a moon orbiting Jupiter called Europa that's covered in ice maybe 200 miles deep....they surmise that there  may be life living under the ice and hope one day soonish to send a probe.. This post was edited by Nice Jugs at April 5, 2020 2:34 PM MDT
      April 4, 2020 7:35 PM MDT

Is there a specific name of YouTube video of (icy) Jupiter that may have life?
    Then see if You can find another video that show 5 other Earth-like planets - each show different kinds of life in them. Then type in the YouTube video name here.
    Then I will tell you what other YouTube videos to find, I may type them to you here, or I may type them in Personal Message(just to you)?
      April 5, 2020 7:24 AM MDT

I believe it was Jupiters moon Europa ....it was on an amazing program...it's someting that's always fascinated me...WE ARE NOT ALONE out there.....only distance ,speed and time Separate us all....just how it was whan boats took two years or more to navigate this world....
    yes ,I'm always up for more info about anything out there...:) 
      April 5, 2020 2:28 PM MDT

Is that the YouTube video: 'We are not alone'
      April 5, 2020 4:29 PM MDT

I just went in YouTube & typed in 'We are not alone', then scrolled through, then I dodn't find much that would be anything good - to look for videos of other distant Earths, but just found only one so far that may look like a really good one.
      April 5, 2020 4:40 PM MDT

I don't know....it's was on a documentary on sky tv and I then had to look it up to find out where they were talkie about....
    e
    Tyle the name into Google and read about it all....it's simply facinating what they say ,plus how they discovered it...
      April 5, 2020 5:28 PM MDT

'Documentary on sky TV' ?
      April 5, 2020 5:52 PM MDT

Yes.....I view it via our Sky box...
      April 5, 2020 9:45 PM MDT

I typed that in Google and came to the result from the top: 'Sky Nature will host the existing . . .'
    Below that is the link of : 'Sky to launch Documentary . . .'

I looked at: Documentaries Sky.com.

Next one below that is: 'Sky is Launching two new documentaries . . .'

Any one of these that I will click in to read the document that you're thinking of?

April 6, 2020 10:28 AM MDT

I can't say for sure...the probe only passed by it and scaned the moon on its way to Jupiter...
    i can remember it saying ,another  probe is being planed just to study that moon and the water on it....
    i take you are a fan of what's out there to...?
      April 6, 2020 4:56 PM MDT

Yea-maybe to the shows(& You-Tube videos) almost like that, and from the Google site, I may have to look through and read more about that, to get more of what it's explaining to me from that.
    I may would show you pictures(drawings) about what planet(s) that I'm thinking of.
      April 6, 2020 5:36 PM MDT

Feel free to anytime you wish...all that's out there is the most intriguing thing ever yet to be discovered.
    one thing is for certain,  no one now or yet to be born for many centuries will every  freely travel huge distances from our planet... 
      April 6, 2020 5:44 PM MDT

Okay, what I'll tell you (to do) next-I will tell (you), what else that I will like to watch/find from (YouTube)videos about the Deep Space and Extrasolar stuff, then see if You will try search for those (YouYube) videos, then give me the names of those YouTube videos if You can find them(?)
      April 8, 2020 7:46 AM MDT

I do what I can...:)
      April 8, 2020 2:42 PM MDT

See if you can find the YouTube video that will include/shows these stuff/contents(within it):
    "Views another Earthlike planet that shows a certain kind of living thing moving around in that Earthlike planet"
    And if you can find it that easy, then see if you can find this whole thing of YouTube video, if can't find it (as exactly), then can just find the one just close to that-here:
    "Shows to close-up of five other Earth planets that will show other different kinds of living things from every of these planets, and five of these living thing groups are much different from all of these other living thing groups"
    Might have more after this-soon
      April 8, 2020 3:35 PM MDT

I wonder if-are you working on searching the YouTube videos from the 2 exact video descriptions that I typed (up there) ?
      April 10, 2020 2:33 PM MDT

I forgot the name of the distant planet, but I was told by scientists that it had a Pizza Hut and a Mcdonalds. This post was edited by B.H.Wilson at April 5, 2020 2:30 PM MDT
      April 5, 2020 6:06 AM MDT

What? No Starbucks?
      April 5, 2020 7:13 AM MDT

Nothing in that to do with the question of (Earth-like find from You-Tube)
      April 5, 2020 7:27 AM MDT

"... visually show living things..."

Is it possible to show anything non-visually? I mean, if it's shown then it's visible (visual), right? Have you been visiting the Department of Redundancy department again?
      April 5, 2020 2:34 PM MDT

I don't have any idea what this place is.
      April 5, 2020 5:02 PM MDT

I think you'll find Stew is leg pulling ......yet again....Bad Stew,behave....hehe 
      April 5, 2020 5:30 PM MDT

Then he's probably kidding me, right?
      April 5, 2020 5:48 PM MDT

I would think so...but he means no harm and not just being rude..
    Ive been teaching Stu how to be witty for years now.....but now he's confusing it with being cheeky two..... Hehe 
      April 5, 2020 9:50 PM MDT