Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you agree with Chris Cuomo that Trump is "full of sh*t by design?"

Do you agree with Chris Cuomo that Trump is "full of sh*t by design?"

Posted - April 14, 2020

Responses

In putting it mildly, I’d classify him as a malignant provocateur. His boundless egomania can’t permit him to think beyond a detached reality of his own imagining, one that requires enemies (real and invented) to scapegoat and denigrate to raise his own profile by “comparison”. All facts, logic or historical precedents be damned. Whatever BS serves his interest through the next five minutes is set loose absent pause or corroboration.
    Not having heard Cuomo’s statement, I can’t say how much in agreement we are, but I think we are at least on the same page.  This post was edited by Don Barzini at June 12, 2020 6:11 PM MDT
      April 14, 2020 5:13 AM MDT

Nope. I agree with NOTHING Cuomo says. 
      April 14, 2020 5:49 AM MDT

After more than 16,000 pieces of misinformation and untruths recorded coming from the Donald,  I think I could agree 
      April 14, 2020 7:03 AM MDT

Trump is a buffoon.
    He doesn't care about
    the people. He only cares about
    himself, in putting all of this under the rug,
    and making his numbers look good
    for his reelection. Sad
       He is wearing his Dictator shoes
    and thinks only he knows everything
    and all the rest be damned. Sad
         In no way Presidential, and in every way
    just in it for his own glory, he has no empathy
    for the people, he just sees himself
    as the dictator that knows more than the Scientists,
    more than the Doctors and Nurses, and only He
    is important. Sad...very sad.
        But this too shall pass...

This post was edited by Baba at June 12, 2020 6:10 PM MDT
      April 14, 2020 7:27 AM MDT

Well I agree with anyone who says that! You knew I would! The man has never done anything admirable as far as I have seen, he has behaved like a low-life ignorant selfish man. and he speaks like he is barely educated. 
      April 14, 2020 2:10 PM MDT

No.
      April 15, 2020 12:48 AM MDT

No, I do not.
      April 29, 2020 4:45 AM MDT

Chris Coumo another narcissist calling the Kettle black
      April 29, 2020 9:23 AM MDT

To me, he is, indeed, full of something after his Tweet about protester Marvin Gugino (who was knocked down by police):

"Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?"

Inexcusable un-presidential behavior in my opinion. Gugino has a brain injury from the fall.
    I, too, saw the video. And, to me, Gugino did not "excessively" fall at all.

If anyone said the same thing about Trump, Trump would likely declare (or attempt to declare) some sort of new law to punish his accuser/s. 
    What did Gugino do when he heard of Trunp's tweet about him? He "had a good chuckle," is what I read. Gugino is a class act in comparison to the president.

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at June 12, 2020 7:24 PM MDT
      June 12, 2020 6:10 PM MDT

At least, Trump did not force Covid 19 patients into nursing homes.   That was BS.
      June 12, 2020 6:22 PM MDT