Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Can COVID-19 be transmitted through sexual activity? No kissing...intercourse only.

Can COVID-19 be transmitted through sexual activity? No kissing...intercourse only.

Posted - April 17, 2020

Responses

No studies have been conducted.  However, the government will probably give you a huge grant to find out. (don't forget your control group)
      April 17, 2020 12:38 PM MDT

People can't date at the moment let alone have sex, social distancing makes that impossible, unless you are speaking of your partner, then if you are getting that close to have nookie, and she has Covid-19 you are probably going to get it.
      April 17, 2020 3:19 PM MDT

Almost certainly....Love and passion is wholely infectious  and is nothing to be sniffed at....
    i hope you all are keeping your tooth brushes separate from your partners and using your own face flannels and towels....also always shut the lid on your WC and shut the lid down before you flush it...
    Bleach all door handles ,front door bell pushes ,tv remotes ,computer keyboard keys and kids hand held gaming controlers....all are the most contaminated items in your home and contain far far more harmful bacteria than your toilet seat...
    Just breathing on someone is enough to infect them....there is more a million virus spores on a pin head , so how much more is carried on your breath...
    We sneeze and the spital leaves our mouths travling at fifty miles an hour....it can then travel up to thirty feet....
    we cough and that travels at 30 mph and reaches 20 feet if there are ten people standing in the room...:( 
      April 17, 2020 3:32 PM MDT

I’m doomed. Damned if I do and damned if I don’t. 

~
      April 17, 2020 5:26 PM MDT

Don't fret so.....there is a good chance that I'll forgive you soon ,now your showing at least a little bit of remorsefulness    :( 
      April 17, 2020 5:42 PM MDT

Not if the guy had a 6 1/2 foot long package then  they could still maintain the recomended social distancing  thing. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at April 18, 2020 1:30 AM MDT
      April 17, 2020 5:50 PM MDT

Covid-19 is not an STD. 

It has been found in saliva and feces. 

https://www.ashasexualhealth.org/sex-in-the-time-of-covid-19/

April 17, 2020 6:29 PM MDT