Active Now

my2cents
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Bambi told Ronno to Leave Her Alone, then what will Bambi say to Ronno if Ronno says to Bambi-"You let me do what I want with Faline" ?

Bambi told Ronno to Leave Her Alone, then what will Bambi say to Ronno if Ronno says to Bambi-"You let me do what I want with Faline" ?

Not all the dialogues are typed in, & there might be some dialogue typing errors in this (whole) dialogue plot, can make corrections on these dialogue typings here if you like.

On a Bambi 2 clip from YouTube: 'Bambi 2 Escape from Ronno'
The cartoon dialogue plots are-
Faline: "Bambi, what happened"
Flower: "Bambi got stuck by a porcupine"
Faline: "A porcupine, where, hold still!"
Bambi: "It was nothing"
Faline: "Are you hurt, stop moving!"
Bambi: "I'm fine, really, it's just-OOWW!"
Thumper: "Got it"
Ronno: "Bambi, I probably recognized that scream, I surprise to see you moving"
Bambi: "It was only a porcupine"
Ronno: "No No no, I'm talking about how you throw that on the land, right in front of your father"
Faline: "Ronno!"
Ronno: "Don't feel bad, if you don't have enough powers, we can tell them where the brave ones are, huummmm"
Bambi: (Slightly mean look)-"I am not a coward!" (Make some kind of (brave) sound)
Ronno: "Oh a yeah, sure, sure, (to Faline) huh come on let's go"
Faline: "I'm staying here!"
Ronno: "Aaa come on!"
Faline: "Ronno quit it!"
Bambi: "Leave her alone!"
Ronno: (To Bambi) "Did you say something, BAMBI?!"
Bambi: "No u well, I mean-yes   uu-LEAVE HER ALONE!"
Ronno: (Slightly mad look)
Bambi: "Please!"
Thumper: "YOU TELL'em Bambi!"
Ronno: "OH Wwhhaaaa! It's the whittle Bunny (mad look on Thumper) and the whittle Skunk (fear-like dis-happy look on Flower), (In a (gloating)playful voice)does the young prince play with the whittle Bunny and the whittle SKUNK!"
Thumper: (Pushed hard from complete hind of Bambi knocked Ronno's head over/away with Ronno's face (slam) right in the mud)
Bambi, Thumper & Flower: (Sort of like startled as in surprise!)
Ronno: "Ggrruuoowww"
Thumper: "RUN!"
Thumper & Bambi: (started running)
Ronno: (Flower dropped down as Ronno started chasing by running)
Faline: "Run BAMBI!"
The 4 Moles: (All turned upside down w/ their belly up, after they run passed, then all 4 of them got back up & sort of like laughing)
Bambi w/ Thumper on' em running through & jumped over the small forest gap;
Ronno jumped, then down nearly onto edge of gap & got back on continue running through.
Thumper: "Wwwooowww!   Other way other way!" (When going towards Ronno) "turn around turn around!"
Bambi with Thumper: (Continued running after turned around & (fast)jumped over the large forest gap-Bambi wriggled his legs around & Thumper was like screaming, then right to the forest grass plain that's on other side just pass the large gap Bambi (slammed) his legs right onto)
Thumper: "wha  -  We made it"
Bambi: (kind of laughed)
Thumper: To Ronno "What's the matter(sneak look from Thumper), too scared! AHA! Look at him, look at him shaking! Now who's the baby, you big baby!" (Just got jerked suddenly when Bambi just walked right by the Big Prince)

Posted - April 22, 2020

Responses

Bambi tell told
    Ronno say says
      April 22, 2020 1:18 PM MDT

Okay that you just replied to this (question), then do you may think of a cartoon dialogue answer to put to this cartoon question?
    Then that's the answer I like/want it to be put to this cartoon question.
      April 22, 2020 1:23 PM MDT

Then should I change those tense words or leave them like that-with your reply just after it?
      April 22, 2020 1:39 PM MDT

Do whatever you think is appropriate. I was just trying to help.
      April 22, 2020 1:52 PM MDT

Alright I'll let you know here when I change it.
      April 22, 2020 4:08 PM MDT

I just changed it, does it all look right to you?
    I don't know if you may want to do anything with your correcting reply after I changed that(?)
      April 22, 2020 5:12 PM MDT

Nice work, but now there's another error: what will Bambi says say to Ronno. You had this part correct before!
      April 22, 2020 6:39 PM MDT

Okay, I changed just that too.
      April 22, 2020 7:19 PM MDT

Now can you find anyone here that who may like to answer this?
      April 22, 2020 5:13 PM MDT

Sorry, I have no knowledge of or interest in Bambi.
      April 22, 2020 6:39 PM MDT

Or I don't know if anyone (else) who knows much more about cartoon shows that we can find here(for this question)? But I probably would talk to' em about the other cartoon shows first, if we did find a person who does.
      April 22, 2020 7:16 PM MDT

See if this will give you any clue or insight for this Bambi 2 question if watch just these YouTube videos:
    Bambi 2 - Escape from Ronno
    Or
    Bambi 2 - Ronno is chasing Bambi and Thumper
    (These can be in keywords of can't find the exact-name)
    -Then may look for other person if not.
      April 23, 2020 10:34 AM MDT

Tod: Copper, you're my very best friend.
    Copper: And you're mine too, Tod.
     Tod: And we'll always be friends forever, won't we?
    Copper: Yeah. Forever.

April 22, 2020 8:00 PM MDT

Well that's not the exact info it want with the question posted up there.
    From Bambi 2, it's asking what other different dialogue Bambi would say, other than the dialogue just from this original cartoon show of if Ronno say 'You let me do what I want with Faline', instead of Ronno just said 'Did you say something?' After Bambi said 'Leave her alone', which that just to result to Bambi then say 'No, well yes-LEAVE HER ALONE'.

Then to get a good changed dialogue answer for this, we may have to look for a person who knows very much about cartoon shows & who watches a lot of cartoon shows-and about how it's animated.
      April 23, 2020 7:42 AM MDT

Fake that Bambi is copper and The rabbit is Todd. 
      April 23, 2020 7:47 AM MDT

I saw that you put-out dialogues with two other cartoon characters that's closely related to my (long) Bambi 2 dialogues.
      April 23, 2020 3:20 PM MDT

Yep. 
      April 23, 2020 6:05 PM MDT

Okay
    And would you be interested to see what answer it would be that a person will come-up with on what dialogue would be from Bambi after the dialogue as "you let me do what I want with Faline" from Ronno?
    (See what to do next after it)
      April 23, 2020 7:13 PM MDT

Yes I would, but I don’t know who Roni is.
      April 23, 2020 7:30 PM MDT

"Ronno", is another (wide furred) cartoon deer with the cartoon deer: "Bambi", Ronno is not that friendly to Bambi-in Bambi 2 cartoon movie.
    Will tell you which YouTube to watch the Bambi 2 cartoon from?
      April 24, 2020 7:40 AM MDT

I may rephrase that/my cartoon question here to show what steps taking in place of where the part of this cartoon dialogue got changed (from me) to form in a cartoon question that I typed here-
    Maybe this will give them more light (out there) to get in here to then actually put the answer that I want it to be put to this cartoon question here
      April 24, 2020 7:47 AM MDT

Sure, maybe try that. 
      April 24, 2020 1:41 PM MDT

I will just put it(a sample) right here-this here won't fit into just the post question/statement box.

Here's this:
    From a Bambi 2 clip from YouTube-
    (Skipped few/several of dialogue parts) to:
    Ronno: (To Bambi) "Did you say something, BAMBI?!"
    Bambi: "No u well, I mean-yes   uu-LEAVE HER ALONE!"

Then noticed that I just changed one of character's one sentence dialogue here shown in different color, then the last of Bambi's dialogue got taken-off & replaced with blank with 2 question marks in it, just after the changed dialogue from Ronno, thinking that Bambi won't say that at last, & about what other different word Bambi will say, that after Ronno says (that) something else to Bambi (just before it)

Ronno: (To Bambi) "You let me do whatever I want with Faline!"
    Bambi: "______??_______"

Then would be interesting what other new dialogue answer they would fill in this blank question line that I just put here?
    (Don't know what answer they would come-up with that would be put just into that blank question line here)
      April 24, 2020 3:21 PM MDT

Maybe I would put this in the large detail box of another/next cartoon dialogue question that I will post in ask question box up there.
      April 24, 2020 3:24 PM MDT