Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Bambi told Ronno to Leave Her Alone, then what will Bambi say to Ronno if Ronno says to Bambi-"You let me do what I want with Faline" ?

Bambi told Ronno to Leave Her Alone, then what will Bambi say to Ronno if Ronno says to Bambi-"You let me do what I want with Faline" ?

Not all the dialogues are typed in, & there might be some dialogue typing errors in this (whole) dialogue plot, can make corrections on these dialogue typings here if you like.

On a Bambi 2 clip from YouTube: 'Bambi 2 Escape from Ronno'
The cartoon dialogue plots are-
Faline: "Bambi, what happened"
Flower: "Bambi got stuck by a porcupine"
Faline: "A porcupine, where, hold still!"
Bambi: "It was nothing"
Faline: "Are you hurt, stop moving!"
Bambi: "I'm fine, really, it's just-OOWW!"
Thumper: "Got it"
Ronno: "Bambi, I probably recognized that scream, I surprise to see you moving"
Bambi: "It was only a porcupine"
Ronno: "No No no, I'm talking about how you throw that on the land, right in front of your father"
Faline: "Ronno!"
Ronno: "Don't feel bad, if you don't have enough powers, we can tell them where the brave ones are, huummmm"
Bambi: (Slightly mean look)-"I am not a coward!" (Make some kind of (brave) sound)
Ronno: "Oh a yeah, sure, sure, (to Faline) huh come on let's go"
Faline: "I'm staying here!"
Ronno: "Aaa come on!"
Faline: "Ronno quit it!"
Bambi: "Leave her alone!"
Ronno: (To Bambi) "Did you say something, BAMBI?!"
Bambi: "No u well, I mean-yes   uu-LEAVE HER ALONE!"
Ronno: (Slightly mad look)
Bambi: "Please!"
Thumper: "YOU TELL'em Bambi!"
Ronno: "OH Wwhhaaaa! It's the whittle Bunny (mad look on Thumper) and the whittle Skunk (fear-like dis-happy look on Flower), (In a (gloating)playful voice)does the young prince play with the whittle Bunny and the whittle SKUNK!"
Thumper: (Pushed hard from complete hind of Bambi knocked Ronno's head over/away with Ronno's face (slam) right in the mud)
Bambi, Thumper & Flower: (Sort of like startled as in surprise!)
Ronno: "Ggrruuoowww"
Thumper: "RUN!"
Thumper & Bambi: (started running)
Ronno: (Flower dropped down as Ronno started chasing by running)
Faline: "Run BAMBI!"
The 4 Moles: (All turned upside down w/ their belly up, after they run passed, then all 4 of them got back up & sort of like laughing)
Bambi w/ Thumper on' em running through & jumped over the small forest gap;
Ronno jumped, then down nearly onto edge of gap & got back on continue running through.
Thumper: "Wwwooowww!   Other way other way!" (When going towards Ronno) "turn around turn around!"
Bambi with Thumper: (Continued running after turned around & (fast)jumped over the large forest gap-Bambi wriggled his legs around & Thumper was like screaming, then right to the forest grass plain that's on other side just pass the large gap Bambi (slammed) his legs right onto)
Thumper: "wha  -  We made it"
Bambi: (kind of laughed)
Thumper: To Ronno "What's the matter(sneak look from Thumper), too scared! AHA! Look at him, look at him shaking! Now who's the baby, you big baby!" (Just got jerked suddenly when Bambi just walked right by the Big Prince)

Posted - April 22, 2020

Responses

I think I see this may look like a good dialogue answer too! :) Thanks!
      May 12, 2020 6:08 PM MDT

And Welby, I just got another one for you, and don't need to make a new thread for this:

In this same cartoon video that you been watching-to the part where it says-
    Thumper: "wha  -  We made it"
    Bambi: (kind of laughed)
    Thumper: To Ronno "What's the matter(sneak look from Thumper), too scared! AHA! Look at him, look at him shaking! Now who's the baby, you big baby!"
    Then what will Thumper(& Bambi) say to Ronno, if Ronno may shout across (Over to the other side of hill gap) to say to (Thumper): 'You quit your all that Shaking & Big Baby nasty name calling stuff NOW! And you pull your sneaky big friend right back to me NOW!' ?
      May 13, 2020 7:18 AM MDT

Bambi: "Okay, okay, Ronno -- let's all of us just stop this name calling. Let's call a truce. You and me -- let's try to get along."

:)
      May 13, 2020 3:43 PM MDT

From your last cartoon dialogue answer, I didn't really thought of Bambi would tell Thumper to really agree of if Ronno would really said that-that what Ronno's dialogue that I just changed to from my reply above, any statement or reason that Bambi would get Thumper to agree with that from (my dialogue)-Ronno?
      May 14, 2020 2:11 PM MDT

Then I will give you 3 or 4 more other Bambi 2 dialogue questions-probably in same thread, & some will be in same dialogue steps within it by another (one) changed dialogue, perhaps one might require multiple dialogue changes(in different steps), then I will give you other cartoon dialogue questions of other different cartoon shows - do you can do Rainbow Bright, Strawberry Short Cake cartoon characters too alright? (Maybe one or few of each).
    Then I will give you a YouTube of selected cartoon video name, & give you the cartoon dialogue steps of (all) the cartoon characters that are talking to each other-with a changed dialogue from one of character that's just from that given cartoon video okay?
    (A video instead of really long typed cartoon dialogue steps-thread)
      May 14, 2020 2:23 PM MDT

2 more that's in this same video-
    Just to the part where Thumper said, "Look at him shaking, now who is the baby, you Big Baby!"
    Then what will Bambi and Thumper say to Ronno if Ronno say to them (across), "I want you all to come back over here-you know I can't jump over that large gap,    I would feel really lonely if you won't be around with me here"

?
      May 17, 2020 7:17 AM MDT

Next one:
    To the part where Thumper said to Bambi "Other way other way", then went back, confront to Ronno, then Thumper said, "Turn around turn around", Then what will Bambi/&Thumper say to Ronno if Ronno quickly say just right here-to Bambi/&Thumper, "Stop right here, don't GO! Stop now so I can get my paws on you noW!"
    ?
      May 17, 2020 7:26 AM MDT

I'm admit that having some challenges keeping all of these various dialogues straight in my mind.

But, based only on my current fame of mind and I want people in life to get along with each other, here's my answer for that scenario / dialogue you just posted about Ronno asking Bambi and Thumper to come back over the gap:

Ronno: "I want you all to come back over here-you know I can't jump over that large gap,    I would feel really lonely if you won't be around with me here"

(Bambi and Thumper stop in their tracks, realizing what Ronno has just said. And Bambi and Thumper look at each other, they both nod to each other and smile and they both jump right back over that gap next to Ronno.)
      May 17, 2020 7:50 AM MDT

I see that it gotten harder as I posted to you the/more other in betweens of other different changed Bambi 2 cartoon dialogues, I will stop on Bambi 2, and give you other different cartoons to answer from-shortly, okay?
      May 18, 2020 7:40 AM MDT

To this same Bambi 2 video as just watched for this:
    To the part where:

Bambi: (Slightly mean look)-"I am not a coward!" (Make some kind of (brave) sound)
    Ronno: "Oh a yeah, sure, sure, (to Faline) huh come on let's go"
    Faline: "I'm staying here!"
    Ronno: "Aaa come on!"
    Faline: "Ronno quit it!"
    Bambi: "Leave her alone!"
    Then if says the rest of it as same: Ronno: (To Bambi) "Did you say something, BAMBI?!", except Ronno make kind of look waiting for something good from Bambi that what he may like (to do) with/from Faline, then if Bambi still tell Ronno to Leave Her Alone, then what will Bambi say to Ronno if Ronno said: "Ooouuwwhh, do I will gonna get that mean reply every time I'm getting to Faline?"(After Bambi: 'Leave Her Alone') (But don't know what other needed dialogue information to put here if there is, but you can make some changes to this if you think to re-correct it, as long as the dialogue I changed will still be in there)
    ?
      May 15, 2020 3:12 PM MDT

And Welby, I just typed you another Bambi 2 question here, then I might type in 2 more other ones of these here shortly-after this. This post was edited by DannyPetti at May 16, 2020 12:09 PM MDT
      May 16, 2020 10:50 AM MDT

EDIT: This reply is in answer to your dialogue about Ronno akking if Bambi is always going to have a bad reaction to Ronno when Ronno asks Bambi about Faline.

I don't have an answer for this one, sorry! :)

I am not a big follower of these Bambi movies, either the original or Bambi2.
    It seems that Bambi and Ronno both "like" this Faline and there is jealousy between Ronno and Bambi over this Faline? I don't know. :)

From what I'm picking up on in your past questions is that, to me, Ronno seems to want to be friends with Bambi - - more than wanting to spend time with this Faline. Every scenario involves Ronno being upset about Bambi's reactions and behaviors. He keeps looking for Bambi's approval and asking Bambi to stay with him.

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at May 17, 2020 7:59 AM MDT
      May 17, 2020 7:57 AM MDT

That will be okay Welby, that you looked at all rest of the Bambi 2 dialogues here? Then I will stop here for the Bambi 2 cartoon.
    Then I will give you a/another cartoon dialogue question- one about/with a Strawberry Short Cake video, and one with a Rainbow Bright video?
      May 17, 2020 8:42 AM MDT

Anyone else we can find that who would give much better dialogue answer of just about any dialogue questions that I (will) type (here) ?
      May 18, 2020 7:35 AM MDT

Offhand, I don't know of anyone here on the site, other than anyone just coming across your posts by chance, like I did.

and as far as the other cartoons you mentioned -- Strawberry Short Cake and Rainbow Bright -- I never watched any of those movies or TV shows.

Hey, have a good one! (Off to work for me again, for a good chunk of the day, ha! Be Well!)
      May 18, 2020 7:41 AM MDT

One more thing-I will tell you which YouTube videos of these other cartoons to watch, when I give you these other cartoon questions only by/within these cartoon videos(?)
    You can let me know when to give you these next, or you can tell me if you'll pass on rest of these, then I will stop here if you do okay?
      May 18, 2020 9:09 AM MDT

And then-Great, & You Too!
      May 18, 2020 9:11 AM MDT

I don't know if you saw or replied to that other Bambi 2 dialogue question on the part where I set as Ronno says like: "Am I gonna keep getting that mean reply from you(Bambi) everytime I'm with Faline?" This post was edited by DannyPetti at May 18, 2020 6:46 PM MDT
      May 18, 2020 1:58 PM MDT

I think I did reply / answer to that one, too.
    I can't remember where it might be, though, sorry!
      May 18, 2020 6:46 PM MDT

That may be okay,
    Will give you the YouTube videos of the 2 other cartoon shows now, later, or pass on these? Your choice
      May 18, 2020 7:22 PM MDT

However you wish is good.
    But, also, I know that I'm really, really busy through this Friday. An important job -- but fun - - that is requiring a lot of energy for me through this Friday, at least.
    Thanks for understanding! 
      May 19, 2020 8:41 AM MDT

Yes I understand-& I will wait in that for You!
      May 19, 2020 9:35 AM MDT

Hi Welby,
    I didn’t find a full movie of Bambi 2, but now I found with many short sections of videos that can be put together as a full Bambi 2 movie, so I will be ready to post more other Bambi 2 questions with these to You now. This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 20, 2020 4:48 PM MDT
      September 20, 2020 4:47 PM MDT