Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Trump got Marla Maples preggers while he was still married to Ivanna Trump. Should Hillary bring that up if he brings up Bill's sexual past?

Trump got Marla Maples preggers while he was still married to Ivanna Trump. Should Hillary bring that up if he brings up Bill's sexual past?

Posted - September 29, 2016

Responses

• I would suggest she doesn't lower herself to his level of tackiness.  I think Trump is slitting his own throat politically .. no one needs to help him along.
      September 29, 2016 6:13 AM MDT

From your lips to the ears of the Universe I hope you're right LC. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to thee!  :)
      October 7, 2016 5:40 AM MDT

more fuel for the fire
    need to put the fire out
      September 29, 2016 7:08 AM MDT

I don't see what Bill's sexual dalliances have to do with Hillary. But if it were you and your spouse were being attacked would you not attack back in some way Baba? Would you just ignore it? I mean Hillary can't really defend Bill's actions since they were unforgivable and certainly indefensible but why can't she call the pot who calls the kettle black also black as well? Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      October 7, 2016 5:44 AM MDT

Trump was NOT married to Ivanna when Marla got pregnant.  Ivanna was granted an uncontested divorce in 1991 with final financial settlement in 1992. Tiffany Trump was born on October 13, 1993. No way did Marla Maples carry Tiffany for almost 2 years! Trump and Maples were married 2 months after Tiffany's birth. 

Personally, I don't agree with the extra-marital behavior of either Trump or Clinton and believe those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks. BUT, the difference is Ivanna divorced Trump for his continued infidelity while Hillary appears to not only enable her husband but viciously attacked the women he 'messed around' with. I personally think she only stayed with him because Bill took her to the top. She'd never be where she is today without him. This post was edited by my2cents at September 29, 2016 11:41 AM MDT
      September 29, 2016 7:46 AM MDT

• THe4re's no debating that both Trump and Bill are cheating scumbags.  The question about Hillary is totally 3d party and you have to ask yourself...if that was YOUR husband, what would you do? (Besides kicking his ass out the door)
      September 29, 2016 8:45 AM MDT

Don't have to ask, Goat, because it did happen to me. Like Ivanna, I kicked his butt out the door. The difference at least, is Trump married his 'mistress,' while Bill apologized (do you remember the interview in '92?) for his behavior, but didn't stop.
      September 29, 2016 2:16 PM MDT

• How do we know and why do we care? He's not running for President

September 29, 2016 3:17 PM MDT

How do we know he didn't stop?  You are kidding right????
      October 5, 2016 3:40 PM MDT

• How do I know he didn't? I don't know if Trump is still cheating, either.   

No..I'm not kidding
      October 7, 2016 10:10 AM MDT

If he quit that would make news.....that fact that he still cheats is not news it is normal for Bill.  Just google Clinton and Engerizer.
      October 7, 2016 3:02 PM MDT

That's exactly what I'm thinking too GJ. Hillary can't defend Bill because what he did was indefensible but why can't she call the pot who is calling the kettle black also black?  Why is it okay for him to attack and not her? Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      October 7, 2016 5:45 AM MDT

• Are we still talking about this?
      October 7, 2016 3:04 PM MDT

To be honest, I don't think there is such a thing as the moral high ground anymore, but it won't help politics if there's a mudbath and dirty linen is washed in public.
      October 7, 2016 3:14 PM MDT