Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "We now have almost 70,000 Americans dead". Didja know any of them? Do you weep for them or weep for Pumpkina** for being dissed?

"We now have almost 70,000 Americans dead". Didja know any of them? Do you weep for them or weep for Pumpkina** for being dissed?

Posted - May 3, 2020

Responses

I work in a nursing home facility and, so far, we have had six (6) deaths due to or from complications of the coronavirus.  Although I did not know any of the deceased personally, having the presence and effects of the virus so close is truly exacting.

p.s. I recently found this illustration of Trump and really thought you would enjoy it :)

May 3, 2020 9:45 AM MDT

First of all THANK YOU for the job you do bevo. Without people like you what would the rest of us we do? I can't even go there. Second of all CONDOLENCES to you m'dear. It must be so hard to keep doing your job. Third of all? You know me well apparently because I LOVE THIS graphic! Thank you for your reply and the graphic and Happy Sunday. Are you and yours doing okay under the circumstances? I hope so! :):):) This post was edited by RosieG at May 4, 2020 9:46 AM MDT
      May 3, 2020 10:01 AM MDT

I do not know anyone who has died from the virus.  I do feel for their families.  

Trump has been dissed from day 1....no change there.
      May 3, 2020 10:08 AM MDT

:)
      May 3, 2020 11:02 AM MDT

The question I asked is about WEEPING m2c. Once again you did not answer it. You diverted skirted ignored it. Why do that? I don't get it. Thank you for the try and Happy Monday to thee and thine. SIGH.
      May 4, 2020 5:56 AM MDT

Actually, my2cents did answer your question. Just because she didn't use the word weep doesn't negate her answer in any way, shape, or form.
      May 4, 2020 7:07 AM MDT

No, I didn't know any of them nor do I know anyone with the virus. No, I didn't weep for any of them but I have sorrow for their families because of their loss. No need to weep for Trump, he can take care of himself.
      May 4, 2020 7:12 AM MDT