Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Would KNOWING what lies ahead calm you down or frighten you? Is ignorance a bliss that you'd opt for if you could? SERIOUSLY?

Would KNOWING what lies ahead calm you down or frighten you? Is ignorance a bliss that you'd opt for if you could? SERIOUSLY?

Posted - May 9, 2020

Responses

If knowing would give me an opportunity to avoid it or navigate a different outcome .
      May 9, 2020 1:26 PM MDT

That's the point. You wouldn't be able to change/avoid/mitigate. To know or not to know. Wouldja rather or rather not? Thank you for your reply :)
      May 10, 2020 12:41 AM MDT

End of the movie 'Knowing'. That couple standing there hugging was indescribable.

May 9, 2020 1:55 PM MDT

There is a movie with that subject matter E? Were the principals given a choice to know or not to know and they opted to know? Would you want to or want to not? Thank you for your reply and the video. I'll Google it so I will KNOW what KNOWING is about. Happy Sunday! :) I just Googled it and realize I saw that movie! I remember now. Not knowing is what I'd want if there is nothing I can do about it. It would hover over my every waking hour and steal any contentment from me. Why would I want THAT? I wouldn't. :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 10, 2020 1:05 AM MDT
      May 10, 2020 12:43 AM MDT