Active Now

Spunky
Element 99
Slartibartfast
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Former President Barack Obama said "the rule of law is at risk with the dropping of the Mike Flynn Case. I DISAGREE. DOTH THEE?

Former President Barack Obama said "the rule of law is at risk with the dropping of the Mike Flynn Case. I DISAGREE. DOTH THEE?

The moment da big cheese was SWORN IN January 2017 the rule of law was IN PERIL. How is it that Barack Obama did not KNOW that? Did you?

Posted - May 9, 2020

Responses

AAhhh you had me worried there for a moment! Yes, the law's been in danger every since Trump with so many flagrant abuses that have gone unchecked and questionable acts condoned
      May 9, 2020 1:14 PM MDT

Da big cheese broke the law the moment of his swearing in Addb! THE EMOLUMENTS CLAUSE! He kept going from that moment and crushed dissected eviscerating ground up anything and everything that gets in his way. Why President Obama thinks the mike flynn travesty is the proof is beyond me. I guess he has his reasons but I sure as heck have no clue what they are. I'll ask the question. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 11, 2020 3:56 AM MDT
      May 10, 2020 1:52 AM MDT

When there is written evidence of the FBI looking to frame you....the case will be dropped. 
      May 9, 2020 2:38 PM MDT