Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You will still be there so you care. OR You'll be dead by then so no skin off your nose. What's it about? SURVIVAL OF THE PLANET?

You will still be there so you care. OR You'll be dead by then so no skin off your nose. What's it about? SURVIVAL OF THE PLANET?

Author David Wallace-Wells has written a book.

"The Uninhabitable Earth. Life after climate change."

Allegedly homo saps have 30 years to stave off climate catastrophe. By then 1million of the world's 8 million species will be extinct. Temperatures will keep climbing leaving us an environment that becomes hotter and hotter.

Posted - May 10, 2020

Responses

All very scary stuff and pretty much all of the world's top scientists believe that it's real and we need to take action. The climate change deniers gall me because they aren't the ones who will suffer most from their stupidity
      May 10, 2020 11:20 AM MDT

I have never understood how/why some homo saps deny what is happening is happening. Pols who deny SAYING what we have them ON TAPE SAYING. I honestly don't know if they are really that stupid or are used to lying due to partisan political dogma Either way they are part of the problem and have no interest in being part of the solution. They INSIST down is up and stand on their heads telling us we're the ones who are upside down. Repeatedly. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Addb and Happy Monday to thee! :). This post was edited by RosieG at May 11, 2020 1:30 PM MDT
      May 11, 2020 1:36 AM MDT