Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » HOW SWEET IT IS. When targeter becomes the target and perp becomes the victim. I sing a hymn to thee...RECIPROCITY! Ye?

HOW SWEET IT IS. When targeter becomes the target and perp becomes the victim. I sing a hymn to thee...RECIPROCITY! Ye?

Payback is a bitch for the receiver who was the perp.

Wonder if the biggest baddest meanest cruelest evilest queerest peculiar will ever be on the receiving end of what he dishes out 24/7?
I mean you got a very OLD DECREPIT ANCIENT SOB who committed a bajillion evil acts. He won't live long enough to "enjoy" payback he gets back. Maybe in the place beyond all justice is meted out. Nice thought. No proof. One can always wish and hope and dream. Right? Imagination is funny...it makes a cloudy day sunny. Etcetera etcetera etcetera!

Posted - May 10, 2020

Responses

I am a fan of natural justice, karma, payback whatever we call it - I just wish it would hurry up sometimes :P
      May 10, 2020 11:15 AM MDT

Ditto! Me too. And I like to envision its happening EVERY TIME. Eventually. I'd like to see it spotlighted center stage but even if it's off in the wings or behind the curtain I want JUSTICE to prevail and believe it will does has always will. What could it hurt believing that? Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      May 11, 2020 1:42 AM MDT