Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Per da big cheese "Dems are delaying opening states to hurt me". Agree? Are we? How does open states equate to winning in 2020?

Per da big cheese "Dems are delaying opening states to hurt me". Agree? Are we? How does open states equate to winning in 2020?

He no mention rising infections or deaths.
He no mention a ting at all about dat ting

He only mention he. How can that be?

Posted - May 12, 2020

Responses

I haven't heard this (and googling it only got me a fake youtube posting)  However, it sounds like him.  With this chatarcer, everything's always about him.
      May 12, 2020 9:55 AM MDT

Also I think he also specifically mentioned a slower opening in Pennsylvania was directed at him so he would lose the election. He thinks opening states will cause the stockmarket to roar past 30,000 or more and that will insure his winning since Americans care more about money that anything. Investments way up he wins. Investments not he loses. Making everything about him 24/7 is something he has always done he believe the world revolves around him...he is the sun moon stars...the universe. Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      May 12, 2020 2:29 PM MDT

Oh, for heaven's sake!! What a delusional idiot he is! Doesn't this yet again prove that he thinks everything is about him? Complete narcissist!
      May 12, 2020 2:16 PM MDT

Da big cheese believes the world revolves around him. He is the sun around which everything travels. Also the moon the stars and the entire universe. All is him. SIGH. Sadly his adoring worshippers agree with him. Millions and millions and millions of them. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      May 12, 2020 2:31 PM MDT