Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Do you like sunny days or rainy days?

Do you like sunny days or rainy days?

I like rainy days after it stops raining and the sun is popping up... because then you can jump in the puddles... the rain makes everything sparkle... so delicious 

Posted - October 1, 2016

Responses

I love sparkles. sun over rain though. :-)
      October 1, 2016 1:17 AM MDT

I love sunny days and long days...hate the short days of winter..
      October 1, 2016 2:03 AM MDT

Hmmm. Let's see. Do I like sunny days or rainy days....? I would say the answer is yes.  I definitely do! :-)
      October 1, 2016 2:38 AM MDT

Rainy days are so rare here that one motel gives free dinners every time it rains.

ETA: That one seems to be out of business now, probably because of poor access to the freeway. It used to be a favorite among movie stars. This post was edited by Not Sure at October 1, 2016 1:24 PM MDT
      October 1, 2016 2:54 AM MDT

• I like sunny days .. but rainy days can be pretty nice too.  When it's raining, you can get all cozy and comfy and things are just more peaceful ... 
      October 1, 2016 3:43 AM MDT

I like rainy days and often take a walk in the rainy woods. There is a special solitude then, even the birds and woodland creatures have wisely taken shelter. The unique scent that rises up from the ground is a gift of Mother Nature, the moss, the decaying leaves, the process that washes the landscape should not be missed.
      October 1, 2016 5:24 AM MDT
  • Bez

I like sunny days best. I can tolerate rain as long as it's not too heavy, it doesn't interfere with my plans or cause me personally to get wet, in which case I tend to curse it.
      October 1, 2016 5:28 AM MDT

rainy days, it keeps the construction guys away
      October 1, 2016 9:23 PM MDT

• I like a rainy fall day.
      October 1, 2016 9:42 PM MDT