Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Family » Hey, what if you and I are actually twins who were stolen at birth each by separate people and raised apart? ~

Hey, what if you and I are actually twins who were stolen at birth each by separate people and raised apart? ~

It could have happened, it could have happened, you never know.

Posted - May 14, 2020

Responses

Let's assume we are. Then maybe you will quit lusting after me.
      May 14, 2020 7:32 PM MDT

Hey, wait . . . I guess I didn’t think this all the way through.

Please disregard it completely and let’s just rill with the same momentum that we’ve already built up, Babe.  

~
      May 14, 2020 8:07 PM MDT

Hmm...a Jewish Randolph.
      May 14, 2020 7:54 PM MDT

That’s Schlomo Randolph to you, please. 

~
      May 16, 2020 7:54 PM MDT

Oy.
      May 16, 2020 7:58 PM MDT

Anything is possible.   :   I
      May 14, 2020 8:09 PM MDT

Is it possible that you could get me pregnant by this time tomorrow?

May 14, 2020 8:17 PM MDT

Sort of disliking mayonnaise 

Then there's that whole guacamole thing

and again there is Daffy Duck 

hmm . . . 
      May 14, 2020 10:10 PM MDT

We both like scads and scads of women . . . hey, wait. 

~
      May 14, 2020 10:32 PM MDT

Uh, yeah . . . there goes that theory, I guess. Ha!
      May 14, 2020 10:35 PM MDT

(Another great picture)
      May 14, 2020 10:35 PM MDT

Hmm - a guy who hates Vegemite. No relative of mine, that's for sure.
      May 15, 2020 3:50 AM MDT

LOL. 
    ~
      May 15, 2020 7:04 AM MDT

It's happened many times in England when twins were taken from their parents and put up for adoption and each given to different families...
    The English government took people's kids in the sixties and sold them into slavery in Australia ...once their preditors like RC Cardinal Pelle took his pick of all the young boys and girls as did many Orders of Monk'eries and other perverts that they were given to...

Its a know fact that that a white women in I think Denmark or Sweden gave birth two twins ,one white and another black after haveing sex with two different army personnel I think maybe forty years ago now...
    I don't think they were identical apart from being boys ....:) This post was edited by Nice Jugs at May 17, 2020 2:39 AM MDT
      May 15, 2020 5:32 AM MDT

1960s?
      May 15, 2020 8:09 AM MDT

WoW!  
    You never know what you are going to learn here!
    :) :)
      May 15, 2020 1:52 PM MDT

What the English did to aboriginal children more so if they females went with white me is one of the most horrific things I've ever read about....The English authorities involoved both here and in Australia should be imprisoned for life if they any are still alive ....To follow orders blindly is a crime equally to those that give such orders ....mixed race aboriginal children where just taken from their childred and their parent and taken thousands of miles away and so many never see their parents again...
    We forever talk about what the Germans did during both wars....No one says a thing about what the English did around the world in every country they exploited in the name of Royalty ....We gave smallpox to Native American and Canidaian Indians ....it wiped out 80% of these harmless tribes .Where ever we went we did the same.... 
    I still thing to this very day that English  should be taken to task with it and the royals forfiet all of their ill gotten gains which should be distributed to any survivors ....
      May 17, 2020 2:57 AM MDT

I acknowledge that.
    Here in Oz, we've had official enquiries into the abuse those English "orphans" suffered while in institutional care, and often later as slaves and servants until they reached adulthood. 
    Many suffered terrible traumatisation. :(
      May 16, 2020 8:11 PM MDT

Yes,around that time....there have been many tv programes about it and I remember seeing  one of our then conservative Prime Minesters apologizing  for what the then labour Goverment did to children when they were still in power and I suppose desperate to make money ...
    People are still alive and desperate to find their children...For many years the English government did everything in its power to keep the facts away from the English public...So many childred were killed by the religious freaks that used the for sex and worked them to death...so many of them have have not been accounted for..
    There have been a few English women and men that have taken up the cause...they tend to get stone walled when speaking to any religious groups that the kids were placed in their charge ...
    I still think today that to many government officials must have been involved with the rape of so many young defencess vunerable children....
    Look at how many high ranking English MP's over the past fifty years were known perverts...Cyril Smith Liberal MP, Ted Heath Conserveritive Prime Minster., Jeremy Thorpe, (Libreral). Lord Robert Boothby known dirty pervert ..Sir Jimmy Saville,biggest dirty pervert ever Tony Bliar arrested for performing lewd sexual acts in men's public toilets before he became Prime Minster.... He got a £500 fine and should have got a prison sentence at the time of his offence...
    There are far to many to remember all thieir their names...Andrew is another for sure...
      May 15, 2020 10:07 AM MDT

What's up with British men? Are they that ugly the have to be pervs to get women?
      May 16, 2020 8:07 PM MDT

It's not particularly British men.
    Rather, it's a minority (around 1%) of men of all cultures and classes.

The old-fashioned view, at least in Britain, was that what a politician did in his private (familial & sexual) life had no bearing on his public role, and therefore should be of no interest to the public.

Over the last fifty years that has changed. While all of us are far more open about sexuality than we used to be, this openness has helped to expose the dark sides of sexual transgression. The discoveries of psychologists working with the adult victims of child abuse has greatly contributed to the new realisations.

Nowadays, there's a different attitude; that people in high office should be exposed if they've committed any crime, including the domestic or the sexual. I agree. We need to root out and end double standards (if that's humanly possible.)
      May 25, 2020 6:35 PM MDT

It would be most definitely obvious to see.
    I got the looks.
    You got the brains.
      May 15, 2020 1:49 PM MDT

What a great team, right, Sis?

~
      May 16, 2020 7:49 PM MDT

It's not supposed to say 

The End.... It is Happy! Happy! "You're Awesome Happy!"

This post was edited by Merlin at May 25, 2020 9:29 PM MDT
      May 16, 2020 8:14 PM MDT