Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Shuhak
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Here's the inside dope on the alleged so-called FREEDOM OF SPEECH we are afforded in America. Wanna know?

Here's the inside dope on the alleged so-called FREEDOM OF SPEECH we are afforded in America. Wanna know?

We can say whatever we want. If "the head" doesn't like it there will be punishment reprisals retaliation revenge investigations. IF AND ONLY IF the person daring to speak the truth is SOMEBODY.

How many people has the "head" fired for saying things of which he did not approve? Have you kept track?

People who speak out and tell the truth have limited lives. Once the "head" has it in for you he will trample you attack you insult you badmouth you and make sure you are taken down and out.

Say what he likes and you will live a glorious life.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH is alive and well in America IF AND ONLY IF "the head" doesn't learn about it or approves of it..

So much for FREEDOM OF SPEECH. It does not rock in America under the "head". It sucks.

Posted - May 17, 2020

Responses

A couple of days ago Trump repeatedly  re tweeted and liked a video of his supporters terrifying a reporter by verbally  attacking  him and getting in that reporters face.  If Trump believed in free speech he wouldn't do that and if he was a good president he would speak out against that sort of behavior. Since I have freedom of speech I am going to add a First Nations song. Hey ya hi ya  - hey  ya hi ya  - were were you when the sun went down and gave this land to the people not the kings and queens - hey ya hi  ya - hey ya hi ya - we hear your words and your words are hollow - hey ya hi ya - hey ya hi ya. Cheers!
      May 17, 2020 8:09 AM MDT

Thanks Nanoose! I needed that! You have a very fine voice by the way! Well ya ese it's like this.

We say anything negative about the "head" and all  he** breaks loose. BUT..and this is very important...the "head" can say and do whatever he likes harm whomever he likes and in general hack and slay his way through each day via his fingers tweeting rants raves rages TIRADES LIES INSULTS ATTACKS and that is OK. I have never ONCE seen an adoring worshipper fault the "head" for anything he ever did or said. NOT ONCE. So I ignore their protests because they are full of it from head to toe and they are not worth my time engaging with. So I don't! It's a pleasure to engage with you though. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! All is well in Canada we trust? After all you have a Trudeau there. Lucky you! :)
      May 17, 2020 8:16 AM MDT

But as I mentioned on your other post, how do you account for the numerous House and Senate members who have spoken out and the Republicans supporting Biden?
      May 17, 2020 8:30 AM MDT