Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The powers that be sez no matter what the country will not shut down again. I thought it was up to the individual state governor. You too?

The powers that be sez no matter what the country will not shut down again. I thought it was up to the individual state governor. You too?

Posted - May 22, 2020

Responses

Just on the bare words in the question, are "the powers that be" federal as opposed to state officials?
      May 22, 2020 11:10 AM MDT

My newest way to address the jacka** in the white house tom. Before that he was GAG (gut arse guy..he listens to his gut and pulls answers from his arse). I have accorded him many different names none of which seems enough. SIGH. So right now currently the donaldjohn is "the powers that be". He do be them after all. With the legal backup of the FAKE AG liddlebillybarrroycohn who needs anything more? Thank you for your question. Hope I answered it sufficiently! :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 23, 2020 5:41 PM MDT
      May 22, 2020 2:25 PM MDT

Yes
      May 23, 2020 5:41 PM MDT

Sigh. It's funny odd weird bizarre strange. The powers that be is the only president I haven't addressed as "President......" and left it at that. It isn't that he is profound indescribable or is always changing changing changing. He is the same he was and will always be that. how do you capture the entirety of his essence/being with one word? Happy Sunday tom! :)
      May 24, 2020 1:58 AM MDT

• State governments haven't had the power or authority to do so since the Federal Government "assumed" those powers many decades ago. (Usurped those powers and responsibilities is a better way to view it) We've come a long way from the "specified" powers of the Federal authority and ALL OTHER POWERS not specified in the Constitution as being in Federal responsibility, being in the control of states. 
      May 22, 2020 2:38 PM MDT