Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » SEEKING TRUTH is hard work. If you do do you think you will ever get weary and just give up and go with the flow floe flo?

SEEKING TRUTH is hard work. If you do do you think you will ever get weary and just give up and go with the flow floe flo?

Posted - May 22, 2020

Responses

I disagree with you that seeking the truth is hard work. I seek the truth every day and I not only find it easy work but I find it pleasurable, satisfying, and a must-have encounter. Perhaps those who label seeking the truth as being hard work are those who aren't trying to find it. :)
      May 22, 2020 2:28 PM MDT

If finding the truth is so easy then how do you know it is the truth? 
      May 23, 2020 7:47 AM MDT

Who in the world would not want to understand the truth? Everybody wants what they believe to be the truth, don't they? No one would purposely believe a lie, would they? Sad truth is, of course they would. In fact, sometimes people struggle very hard to make what is not true, appear to be true.

Some truths are difficult to find because of habits of thinking that obscure our vision in terms of where the truth lies. Sometimes it's hard to find the truth because there is so much falsehood out there making so much noise that the truth gets drowned out but only if you allow it.

Sometimes it's hard to find the truth because, for far too many people nowadays, truth does not matter, only power and your way of thinking matter. If you live for and in the truth, as Higher Ground mentioned, it's not at all difficult to find. If your life is uncluttered with lies, the truth can always be seen.
      May 23, 2020 4:32 PM MDT

I think truth can have variable values depending on what one's initial primary belief concepts may be.

May 23, 2020 6:37 PM MDT

If one wants to know the truth you can never give up thinking or quit doing more research, or asking questions. 
    Be a non-conformist instead! 

May 23, 2020 7:56 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Kg. It is not a solitary activity. Seeking truth and finding it requires cooperation. Seeking it among the powerless is meaningless. Seeking it among the powerful is fruitless. So at some point one has to ask "is it worth it"? There is only so much energy stamina available to spend. Blow it all too soon and then what? One opines about such things from time to time. Nothing is ever easy. A straight line is the fastest way to reach another point but what is ever STRAIGHT these days? So one seeks the least pretzelized convoluted configuration and even they are hard to read hard to know hard to be sure of either pro or con. So we move on! :)
      May 23, 2020 8:09 AM MDT

• If one lives the truth, one doesn't have to seek it. It's a companion. Those who constantly are in a position of having to reinforce a lie, are fooling no one but themselves. There are no big or little lies, nor do they come in a variety of colors. A lie is a lie. 
      May 23, 2020 8:37 AM MDT