Active Now

Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Voter fraud" is a repubbaccan SCAM. The real crime is VOTER SUPPRESSION! Alive and well and the focus for 2020. RIGHT?

"Voter fraud" is a repubbaccan SCAM. The real crime is VOTER SUPPRESSION! Alive and well and the focus for 2020. RIGHT?

Posted - May 25, 2020

Responses

• Call it what you want. It may be a form of "suppression" to eliminate voter fraud, but it's something we very desperately need to turn our attention to in this general election year as this could be the most bogus election in history if we turn it into an anything goes "free for all". I have never in my lifetime seen an eligible voter turned down, turned away, or intimidated in any polling place. Let's look at this from another angle. Could it be that the people who are so fearful of the votes of legitimate, qualified, LIVING, non fictitious persons with legal status are in fact what you call voter suppression? That the bogus ideas and policies that are soundly rejected by the electorate, can only survive a truly bogus process? Those who have remained ensconced in Congressional seats for decades while constantly usurping more power and authority, are the real bona fide SCAM we have to contend with.  This upcoming election is the most crucial since the American Civil War. It needs to be legitimate, but don't hold your breath.
      May 25, 2020 6:46 AM MDT

If it is a scam than voter ID will not change anything. 

People are arrested every election for illegal voting. So it is real and it happens. 

I have no problem giving people a free photo ID for voting. People need an ID for everything else even to qualify for welfare ID is required. To vote should be ID required.
      May 25, 2020 7:39 AM MDT