Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I could be wrong. Have been many times before. But right now I think Americans are the stupidist foilks on earth. WHY?

I could be wrong. Have been many times before. But right now I think Americans are the stupidist foilks on earth. WHY?

The droves and throngs of them out and about frolicking as if there were no problem. Are other countries' citizens as stupid dumb as we seem to be? Stupider dumber is an impossibility. Stay tuned. What could it hurt?

Posted - May 25, 2020

Responses

Well, the average intelligence of Americans has dropped some over the past 30 years. It's time to raise that back up by weeding out the stupid. Then they can't pass their genes along. Darwinism at its finest.
      May 25, 2020 11:31 AM MDT

Do you really have enough data on 323 million people to make such an assumption, or are you just guessing based on nothing but some bias?
      May 25, 2020 11:37 AM MDT

I would opt for bias. This post was edited by rusureamisure? at May 25, 2020 2:49 PM MDT
      May 25, 2020 1:01 PM MDT

• Americans are the most misinformed people on earth. Through their own generosity, sense of fair play and justice, they've allowed their enemies residing here to take full advantage and gain the upper hand in every level of influence and authority. There is an irony in all of this: We have information available 24/7 from a variety of sources( some much less reliable than others because of the pursuit of agendas) yet we have the most clueless electorate in the world. This isn't stupidity. As I've said, the sense of fairness and justice that most Americans have embraced served as their undoing. It's all a game of semantics. We've lost the way an inch at a time by those who falsely assert that measures taken on our behalf for our "safety", our "benefit" or security are not endangering our rights and liberties when these moves are designed to do just that. It's all in the way it's presented and implemented that lead one to believe they are surrendering very little or nothing at all. Perhaps if the day ever comes that we actually educate the next generation instead of programming and indoctrinating them, we might dodge the possibility of living in a police state.
      May 25, 2020 2:39 PM MDT