Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is there anything so sacred sacrosanct it can't be politicized? If so please share. If not when did we become so inhuman?

Is there anything so sacred sacrosanct it can't be politicized? If so please share. If not when did we become so inhuman?

Posted - May 26, 2020

Responses

When did we become so inhuman/inhumane? Such behavior has been a part of the human race for centuries. For many, nothing is sacred, and politicizing everything is the norm. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that will change anytime soon. But then, there is a bright side, we don't have to follow their examples. :)
      May 26, 2020 11:33 AM MDT

I once heard somebody say "Religion is the politics of spirituality".
    Makes sense to me.  Divides people along set belief systems, and pits them against anyone who believes differently.

I've wracked my brains, and can't think of anything that can't be politicized.
      May 26, 2020 3:06 PM MDT

Well I did the same exact thing before I posed the question Walt. Depressing as he** ain't it? SIGH. I mean when deaths are ignored and partisan politics are revered most highly anything goes. Anything goes. Anything goes. And does and can. Perhaps homo saps where always this evil venal and it just took the right stuff in the right sap to unleash all of it. Mayhap I will become one of them one day. Anything is possible. Never close the door on anything. It may be your only means of escape!  I think religion is used abused blasphemed ridiculed mocked all the time. Most significantly and substantially by the TRUE BELIEVERS! Those who give the appearance of being very devout. They can quote you hours of passages from the Bible. They are the ones who are most egregiously joyful about the way things are. To say they are hypocrites does not touch the substance of it. They have mental defects and believe they are really doing the right thing backing the right sap and that GOD is on their side in all of this. But their GOD is papier mache. One of those things you pull out when it's Carnival time that the drunk as skunk bums who march carry with them. Think MARDI GRAS and you'll get my drift. Drunken bums with defective brains. Thank you for your reply Walt! :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 27, 2020 3:08 AM MDT
      May 27, 2020 3:06 AM MDT