Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Finance » Listen, I found a place for you to hide until the heat dies off, and a way to get you out of town when it’s clear. There’s just one catch:

Listen, I found a place for you to hide until the heat dies off, and a way to get you out of town when it’s clear. There’s just one catch:

It’ll cost you about twice of what you already paid me. There’s only one way this plays itself out, and I need an answer now, not tomorrow, not in an hour, not in fifteen minutes. So what’s it going to be, you have the scratch or do I have to throw you back to the wolves?

~

Posted - May 26, 2020

Responses

I couldn't get back to you in 10 minutes.

Your tildes had me turning every which way but loose in a game of twister.  You need to teach them about not tickling.

Have you been to the meadow?  The money is where it always is.  Under the rainbow.

I do have an itch.  Why can't I scratch it?

OH, and don't worry about the wolves, Boogie Woogie. They are on their way to Grandma's house.

Now, what's the plan?? This post was edited by Merlin at May 26, 2020 3:36 PM MDT
      May 26, 2020 3:04 PM MDT

Wait just one second. Am I to understand that you were messing around with MY tildes?  How in the heck did you entice them to play Twister with you, when you never even asked me to play it?  Don’t tell me it was Strip Twister; I’ll lose my mind!  Grrrrrrr.

May 26, 2020 3:36 PM MDT

I haven't been back to see if you ever made it home from out last adventure.
    I got caught in the sun and heat.  I am ready to go to work... AGAIN!... 
    But the land does need tending to and I have people coming out to trim the ficus. 
    BEFORE I go, my darling, you must know.
    Your lovely and wiggly and tickly Tildes have signed you up for a Twister game they invented just for you.
    It entails, twisting, tickling, pleasing, and by all means, tales or tails and what those entail as they twist.  Most twisting is best done without the restraints of bulking clothing.
    You might want to bring protective gear, just in case for areas like your armpits and joints.  Those Tildes of yours have no boundary.  They wiggle and squiggle AND Giggle all the time.
    I like it.  It's catching!!
    ;) :)

This post was edited by Merlin at May 29, 2020 10:12 AM MDT
      May 29, 2020 10:10 AM MDT

You wiggle when you’re tickled and it makes you do that little dance that I like so much, right?

~

May 30, 2020 1:11 AM MDT

I knew It!!  I Knew iT!!
    That's Why They Were GIGGLING!!!!

YOUR Tildes were taking pictures the last time we played! 

While they were wiggling and giggling,
    they were using Twister to take pictures!!

They are loyal to you and you HAVE trained them well.

Boy ohhh Boy.... my sly friend with your tildes...
    Let's not forget about our next Thursday, Twister date.  Make sure you're not late.  The date is at 8!

She says with a sneeky wink and smile...
      May 30, 2020 9:09 AM MDT

May 26, 2020 5:08 PM MDT

Hey, wait . . .

May 26, 2020 7:27 PM MDT

HAHAHAHAHA OOPS!
      May 27, 2020 3:03 AM MDT

May 27, 2020 6:43 AM MDT

I guess you won't do that again. :  )
      May 28, 2020 3:46 PM MDT

You know me; I never learn. 

~

May 28, 2020 4:46 PM MDT

hahahaha you sweet thang, I forgive you.  It's time we go camping someplace even if it's in our backyard.  The temperature is in the 70's no wind, perfect.  I have a sleeping bag for one, just perfect for the two of us.  :  )
      May 28, 2020 8:42 PM MDT

May 28, 2020 8:54 PM MDT

Persistance has always proven to be one of your talents.
    :) :)
    It is a great tool to have goals met
    :):)
      May 29, 2020 10:29 AM MDT

I copied this picture, too, and sent it to Don!
    Truly a keeper....
    That is You ARE a keeper, Randy D.  And your little, snowy, cold, open-eyed and perceiving that surrounds you,  all you can pounce on with all due respect to wonderful game for play and meal.... please note asterisk,
    You are a keeper.
    ;) :)
    * should all of those be hyphenated?  
    They are describing you and your owllyhood as a keeper.
    Wise and Safe, always protecting, and defending, and being happy and healthy and safe, Merlin*

*Merlie :) :)  There I was just making fun of myself with the long detailed writing.
    Hugs and Loves! This post was edited by Merlin at May 29, 2020 10:49 AM MDT
      May 29, 2020 10:03 AM MDT

Merlin, my dear, when they finally commit you to the mental care facility that you have been avoiding for far too long, I want to be in the cell adjoining to yours, and you and I should have the keys to each other’s straight jackets!
    ~

May 29, 2020 10:49 AM MDT

no thanks, cant afford it
      June 22, 2020 4:40 PM MDT