Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Books and Literature » Do you finish books, read Finnish books, both, or neither?

Do you finish books, read Finnish books, both, or neither?

Posted - May 26, 2020

Responses

I’ll never fully finish reading Finnish books in the Finnish language, but once they’ve finally finished translating the Finnish to English, I might find the time to reason or rhyme the kind of literary find to bind my mind to an interesting theme found in a tome or two here and there where fair fare of journalistic air should or could delight for a spell to tell the tale or right the rite to enlighten, excite or encite. 

~

May 27, 2020 6:39 AM MDT

There have only been a handful of times when I've disliked a book so much that I didn't finish it.  I pretty much stick to the same authors that I like and I'm not usually disappointed.
      May 27, 2020 10:21 AM MDT

I had finished reading few of the whole  (large) books “Just by mind”, but in a really long time-few/several months, or nearly a year.
      June 12, 2020 2:13 PM MDT

i finish them
      June 22, 2020 4:35 PM MDT

Well, yes and know - sort of. You can send me your old books if you like, ones you've already red, but nothing dated before 1717 or thereabouts. D'you see what I'm saying? NB Prior disinfecting mandatory, nothing epperdemical thank you very much. This post was edited by rattbagge at August 18, 2020 6:21 AM MDT
      August 18, 2020 5:47 AM MDT