Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How many donjohntrump supporters were among the rioters in Minneapolis trying their very best to make things worse?

How many donjohntrump supporters were among the rioters in Minneapolis trying their very best to make things worse?

Ya know why I ask? Because "THE PROTEST STARTED PEACEFULLY" with participants urging others to do some cleaning up of any debris.

So maybe perhaps probably possibly definitely for surething no brainer slamdunk it was a donjohntrump organization(s) that started the looting and starting fires and breaking windows and committing carnage to amp things up better to give the donjohntrump an excuse to stick his nosy nose in something that was none of his business and off they go and off he goes and here we are with another spotlight on guess who hoo?

"We don't recognize these folks" said the original participants of those who showed up and began the looting and fires starting and window breaking.

Hmmm. Me thinks something stinks bigly here. What could it be? The plants coming in to rile things up stir things up make things worse? Plants from where? I wonder. Who would profit from this most? I dunno. Whatcha think?

Posted - May 29, 2020

Responses

Well the looting I seen was at the Target and they were majority black.  And according to Biden if you are supporting Trump "you ain't black" so cannot be Trump supporters. 

If that many of them are Trump supporters in Minnesota.... you had better get ready for a Trump landslide. 

May 29, 2020 8:01 AM MDT