Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Whaddaya wanna bet the don REFUSES to debate Joe and will forbid pounce from debating too. They just won't show up. PERFECT?

Whaddaya wanna bet the don REFUSES to debate Joe and will forbid pounce from debating too. They just won't show up. PERFECT?

Posted - June 2, 2020

Responses

I hope they have a debate but I got a feeling Trump will back out. Who will Pence debate - whoever Bidin picks as a runing mate? Cheers!
      June 2, 2020 5:07 PM MDT

Lol. I can not wait for the debate.  I hope Biden does not weasel out...it is gonna be good.
      June 2, 2020 7:20 PM MDT

An unhinged Trump might babble out enough fake facts that could confuse Biden and make it look like he was not very well informed 
      June 2, 2020 7:57 PM MDT

True. The thing is Kg don is capable of doing/saying the most heinous crackpot things and millions believe him. They are equally crackpot so they are perfects foils. Futurely I have no idea what will happen. It won't be what we can depend upon or what we have been used to experiencing. Whatever it is the don will get away with it. Grim. Ghastly. Grotesque. Sad. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      June 3, 2020 2:09 AM MDT

As much as Trump loves the attention and spotlight, I seriously doubt he would do that. If you remember 2016, he enjoyed the debates with Hillary.
      June 2, 2020 8:09 PM MDT