Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » The question posted below is for those of you who DO NOT drink alcoholic beverages:

The question posted below is for those of you who DO NOT drink alcoholic beverages:

If you were to drink alcohol, do you know what kinds/types they would be or might be, and if so, why those particular ones?

[DISCLAIMER. Before anyone protests, the fact that a person does not drink alcohol is not an automatic indication that he or she knows absolutely nothing about alcohol. Additionally, some people who do not drink may or may not have been drinkers in their pasts, another factor that leads toward knowledge of alcohol. Lastly, some people have curiosity about things that they have never done, so there is the potential that it’s crossed their minds previously.]

Posted - June 2, 2020

Responses

.rum and coke in a tall glass

.NOLA hurricane

.frozen pina colada

These are the only things I've had that I could stand.  In all cases I would prefer the virgin type.
      June 2, 2020 11:50 PM MDT

Dang...your disclaimer eliminated my smart-a$$ answer.
      June 3, 2020 5:42 PM MDT

Whew!
    ~
      June 3, 2020 8:19 PM MDT

From when I used to drink....
    Jack/Beam and Coke
    Jack Daniels
    Malibu Pina Colada
    Pina Colada
    Kailua and milk
    Schapps (Banana, Peppermint, Root Beer)
    Purple Passion
    Cisco
    Mad Dog 2020 (cheap drunk)
    Jack Daniels coolers

June 3, 2020 8:37 PM MDT

The only alcohol I have had in decades has met certain criteria. It was free and it was part of the local culture. My last alcoholic beverage was a glass of sangria when I was in Spain in 2001. 
      June 3, 2020 8:39 PM MDT

no cause i still dont want to drink any
      June 22, 2020 1:54 PM MDT