Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » WAIT A MINIT! Is donjohnchump a fan of SADO-MASOCHISM? DOMINATRIX to DOMINATE? HIS WORD CHOICE. A confession of kinky sex?

WAIT A MINIT! Is donjohnchump a fan of SADO-MASOCHISM? DOMINATRIX to DOMINATE? HIS WORD CHOICE. A confession of kinky sex?

The hapless wirless donjohnchump said the governors have to DOMINATE!

Why that specific word choice?

A subtle HOMAGE to other kinky sex devotees? A dog whistle to them to let them know he is one of them?

Posted - June 3, 2020

Responses

To dominate....the streets.  Nothing sexual about the statement. 
      June 3, 2020 5:58 AM MDT

LOL!

Dominate means simply to rule over, or control, other people or nations for whatever purpose. That it might be used erotically doesn't change its meaning! :-)
      June 3, 2020 5:33 PM MDT

So does CONTROL RULE COMMAND HAVE POWER OVER. No Durdle. I stand by my observation. DOMINATE and DOMINATRIX are too close to be ignored. If you wish to ignore it of course that is your right. I am quite well aware of the ordinary normal typical meaning. I know you know that. That donjohnchump choice is no coincidence. I think he visualizes a dame dressed sparsely holding a whip over him as he cowers naked on the floor beneath her feet. Don't you as well now that I bring it up? He has very big problems with strong women. Maybe that's why he fears them so? I don't know. Anything is possible and I simply bring an anything up as often as I can. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday. I appreciate the LOL. That is what I was hoping for! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 4, 2020 3:27 AM MDT
      June 4, 2020 3:26 AM MDT