Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Why are anarchists and lefties increasing? And do they live in fantasy land of a free world without any governing body?

Why are anarchists and lefties increasing? And do they live in fantasy land of a free world without any governing body?

If there will be no governing  body , horrible crimes will happen in a great number. Like selling children into sex slavery, etc etc. Everything  will be ***** up.

Posted - June 6, 2020

Responses

I do not think they are increasing. I think they are getting louder. 

Everyone protesting peacefully is not leftist. 
      June 6, 2020 6:36 AM MDT

Only a minute percentage of lefties are anarchists.
    I'm not sure the exact proportion, but being a leftist myself and having lived almost all my life among people with leftist values, I've only ever met two anarchists. One, I never truly met; he was the Mugger called Nimmitz.

What you see in the demonstrations is not anarchy.
    Most of the protests are peaceful.

A small proportion of it is rioting. The behaviour may look anarchic but it's not anarchists who are doing it. It's ordinary citizens. And that's an expression of anger that's been boiling below the surface for a very long time against those in power who behave as though money and property are all that matters and human suffering is irrelevant.
    I'm not saying it's the right way to go about getting what they want - but throughout history this kind of behaviour always erupts when people become sick of putting up with injustices and systematic and structural oppression. It's how the first revolution that through off Catholicism and started Protestantism began. It's how the French Revolution eventually led to the current French version of democracy. Every revolution starts with an incindiary spark thrown into an already highly flammable population. People become flammable when leader don't care about the extremeity and prevalence of suffering that is systemically beyond their capacity to do anything about - like not enough work and wages too low to live on.
    In a way it's a message, "better take note, not preventing racism and not ensuring justice against perpetrators will cost you your fortunes."

The legal process has begun, finally, and that's a good thing.
    But given the video evidence uploaded to the Net as it occurred, the arrests and sackings should have happened within minutes of the crime, not days later.
    If the authorities had acted instantly to do the right thing, things would not have spilled over to this degree.
    Even now, I'll bet there are millions who don't trust that the murderers will receive the judgements and consequences they deserve.

This post was edited by inky at June 7, 2020 1:00 PM MDT
      June 6, 2020 6:27 PM MDT

I guess they aren't very smart.  Don't want to understand how things work. They think money grows on trees owned by the government.  Don't want to make any effort to improve themselves by work or association. Think somehow the world owes them their living. 
      June 6, 2020 7:25 PM MDT

It’s most likely due to real or perceived interpretations of standing government being ineffective or inept or corrupt or invasive or abusive or apathetic.
    ~

June 7, 2020 12:21 PM MDT

not sure why
      June 13, 2020 4:46 PM MDT